Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banter bravo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    lol queen charge, you need to get back to your TDM zoomer. In my day queen didnt have ovi and ran around laying eggs everywhere. Charge... pfft.
    When you would fucking open the hive and heard the screams of several poor marines getting hugged 30 different times.

OR when they could run, and you saw a squad charge in.. then promptly run out screaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urytion View Post
    Just wait until you play with a CLEVER FUNNEE CO who likes to call things stuff that makes absolutely no sense and relates to their deep, well written, original the character donotsteal backstory.
    and whats up with this shit. Back in the day you were just a dick bag to everyone, and if anyone talked back they were met with the CHAIN OF COMMAND. Now that's how a CO Fuckin' Commands his ship.

That, and sucks space Verizon's dick... Fucking Space Verizon- can't have shit in space.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    All the dam COs just run together these days.

> Player sees Commander slot open
    > Wants to PFC++ so makes a bullshit story on leading the charge
    > Dies horrifically from young drone XX-420

Rinse and repeat ever round

Aint many interesting gimmick COs or anything left these days. Grind down to fine dust and all
    Everyone who actually tries to explore and experiment with gimmicks just gets salted at, reported and sent to the shadow realm constantly.

Think you can do better? Apply for CO.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a true CM boomer, I was asked to remind you all of the GREATEST marine who ever lived on CM.

Cub Johnson

cub wood.jpg

God rest his soul, wherever this bastard ended up. I hope he somehow knows that I will always remember how fun he made every round he was in

and how clean he kept the ship, could eat a steak right off the floor, and be healthier than when you started.