User Tag List

Thread: LubedDwarf - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LubedDwarf - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    RawChaos
    Character Name?
    N/A
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    mvp777
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    I sometimes play on TG, but not recently.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I was banned on paradise for a bit, however was unbanned last year.
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Job banned from Alien.
    Abusing the corner drag bug for the second time.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    The first thing I would like to apologize for is my conduct in the adminhelp with mvp777. I admit I was lying but mostly because I was panicking and because it was not a complete lie. Let me explain, at the time of corner grabbing the marine I was practically on autopilot, not thinking about what I was doing and such. It had been 2 weeks since the first warning and I think it was my first time (or near my first time) playing warrior since the warning as well. Fast forward to when I was devouring the marine, I realize what I have just done. I don't know what to do, I can't release the marine as the other xenos around me will just kill or capture it, I was considering making a preemptive adminhelp, but I decided against it. So, I decided to just keep capturing it and took it to the hive. About the time I was outside the hive doors I was PMed by mvp777, it took me a second to respond since I hadn't secured the marine yet. In that time I decided (against my better judgement) to tell him a white lie, that I forgot it was a bug. I truly am ashamed of my actions and understand If this is too serious of an offence or was made too soon. I am so sorry for my actions, please realize that I do not play CM to abuse mechanics or make the game unfun for other players, and will focus and rectify my mistakes if you are willing to lift my Job ban. Please consider and once again I am sorry for my past mistakes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This ban is really new, I'm not sure this will be overturned.

My suggestion, get some hours in, note free, maybe a month or so to give us some data to work with.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least you admit your mistake and are honest about lying to a moderator. Though the ban is still recent so I�d say try again in a month. -1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you admit your mistake, but like everyone else, I am of the opinion you need to go at least a month without getting noted/into trouble before a unban would be considered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Far too recent, I think this needs to sit for a little while to ensure that you dont make the same mistakes again. I may consider supporting this in the future. -1 for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lying to staff isn't going to accomplish anything, this ban can sit until you've gone a month with some activity to show you won't cause issues at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take lying to staff very seriously, so despite your admittance of guilt you're going to have to show improvement if you want to have this lifted.

Resolved - Denied