Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite CO's

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Guess it�s time to start playing Bob Shoe CO again.
    I guess people forgot about the time where you nuked the xenos in Big Red as a CO.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I guess people forgot about the time where you nuked the xenos in Big Red as a CO.
    Fucking legend
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quietly packs up box of Captain Darius Ico merch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darius Ico was one of the great COs of the Sulaco era. Him and Kale Enderly were the best COs when whitelist first came out imo. Maybe Jester too. However this is only around Sulaco times.

. Now it�s hard to tell whether a CO is actually good since current meta relies on a pretty generic marine strategy in order for marines to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I absolutely love about Bill Carson is that the round stop ticking and start banging with him on the chair.
    Its either epic failure or success. But always epic.
    And a hell of a fun to watch the results of some of his craziest orders and actions.

Barnabus Jones on the other hand is a pure jewel of character-to-character interaction.
    Good roleplayer, that stays away from causing trouble.
    Nice as a commander, good tactician and another experienced and seasoned player.

Heinz Mueller is other remarkable commander. Rough, tough and straight to the point sort of character.
    Regarding tactics, very precise and reasonable. Someone who communicates and don't alienate himself.
    I remember him doing a great job always.

Still it's hard to point the "best commanders".
    There are many other amazing players that do a wonderful job in that role.
    Either by being good tacticians, good communicators and supporters, nice additions to the round's RP and flavor or something else.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestHybrid View Post
    Quietly packs up box of Captain Darius Ico merch.
    I'm not buying your Ico merch till its got SUPREME on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did no one mention the best jew in the game? CO Weinstein is pretty big brain, other than that time he BE me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Dinkle, Ketchup boy, Patton, Spaghetti lad. And yeah, Carson.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Lived a round as survivor, and made up a story that I lost my daughter. Asked marines throughout the round if they found her and everyone said no (since she didn't exist). After about two hours, I went to CIC and asked permission for weapons and to go planetside. Billy "Tex" Williams said it was "every American's god given right to bear arms", and hooked me up with shotgun/ammo. A true lad, always love seeing Billy after that.
    2. A CL was playing antagonist I guess and pushed a dying marine off the Alamo while we were evaccing and doomed the poor soul to death. I was pissed, and encountered the CL near medbay after we landed. I beat that fucker to death and was still hitting him even after he was dead. Heinz got wind and intervened to figure out what happened. After benos landed I died after, saw Heinz in dchat, and apologized but said the CL deserved it. He said "I know Goosen, that's why I didn't stop you while you were beating up the CLs dead body." Laughed so fucking hard, and since theb love seeing Heinz as well.
    3. Don't have other good stories since I don't interact with CIC much, but most COs are solid I suppose.
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 The Retarded Tom Dinkle= A better Carson

2 Pierce Jackson: he is a pretty good CO, aswell is a good great Roleplayer (He teached me a lot too)

3 Amira Young: How to say no? being commanded by her is pretty funny.

4 Heinz Meuller: even if i haven't really played a Command Round with him, he's a great guy and i'm willing to follow him to death.

5 Unknown