Sarah Hep Ti
    Their BYOND Key
    basedoperator
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    17:35 central us
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Protocol 2, I think
    Description of the incident
    So I made a new character and ghosted after some MP arrested me, and then I got pm'd about my name. I don't think I broke any naming rules, but nonetheless I was given a three day ban? I believe I was punished too harshly; I hadn't even been banned for a day before.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Just a warning would be nice!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I banned you for breaking the naming guidelines once again, after your countless warnings and even a prior ban regarding them. Your name is a pretty clear allusion to another players byond ckey and you've got a pretty long history of bad names in the past. I was going to give you a 1 day ban initially but Grim and I decided that like the last few times you were noted and banned for breaking naming guidelines, you wanted to waste time and argue.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I was the one who told him to escalate it to a 3 day, rather than 1 day ban. The logs will indicate that you were being uncooperative and playing dumb.

I do not believe for a moment you chose the name S(arah) Hep Ti, clearly just the ckey 'ShepTI' because you "just like the name" and that you were unaware that it was a ckey of another user.

Furthermore, it is my opinion that this report has been made in bad faith, and that you know exactly why you were banned and are trying to get the Moderator in trouble by playing dumb.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020/10/07: [17:30:25]ADMIN: PM: Basedoperator/(Queen)->Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti): whats with the name?
    2020/10/07: [17:30:52]ADMIN: PM: Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti)->Basedoperator/(Queen): ??
    2020/10/07: [17:31:05]ADMIN: PM: Basedoperator/(Queen)->Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti): Sarah Hep Ti. Why are you using a ckey ov someone else as a name?
    2020/10/07: [17:31:45]ADMIN: PM: Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti)->Basedoperator/(Queen): I don't know anyone whose ckey is sarah hep ti
    2020/10/07: [17:32:17]ADMIN: PM: Basedoperator/(Queen)->Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti): whats the origins of your name?
    2020/10/07: [17:33:31]ADMIN: PM: Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti)->Basedoperator/(Queen): I just like the name what's wrong with it
    2020/10/07: [17:33:59]ADMIN: PM: Bundeswehr/(Sarah Hep Ti)->Basedoperator/(Queen): plus it's supposed to be asian but the setup doesn't let me put special characters in
    2020/10/07: [17:34:05]ADMIN: Basedoperator/(Queen) has edited bundeswehr's notes: Banned by basedoperator|Duration: 4320 minutes|Reason: Naming violation - "Sarah Hep Ti", using someone else's ckey as their in-game name.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's cut the bullshit, you tried to meme ShepTI and you failed.
    You had multiple previous warnings about bad names including two the lask week of September.

Mod did nothing wrong
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids