Date of Incident
    October 13, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:00 am CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    This VC ran over so much people to the point where it is considered griefing. No pause, barely any horn before the went full deep into their ramming spree. I tried ahelping it, but no one responded at the time.

Later got a response from the moderator (which was the VC gunner) saying it was an IC issue, and that they were running people over when fleeing (which resorted to more deaths then the xenos themselves).

I need a second opinion on this, since there was only one moderator on at the time, and they're kinda involved with this situation~

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    SFC Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva (follow) says, "APC ram is our best weapon."

SFC Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva (follow) [Command (CRMN)] says, "Basically, my mate scared of my gamer move and kicked me out of my driver seat, then he didn`t pull us back and we lost our APC."

DEAD: Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva says, "my VC mate is so fucking retarded"
    DEAD: Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva says, "i really should BE him"
    DEAD: Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva says, "HE KICKED ME OFF AND BECAME DRIVER AFTER MY 300 IQ GAMER MOVE WHEN I CRIT DRONE"

Everyone salting both in person, and dchat~

How you would punish the accused:
    Note them so that if this happens again (hopefully it's not reoccurring), other staff members can check it...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO this round and confirm what she is saying is true.

The APC ran me over twice before they even deployed and were driving up and down the halls to req running people over. I threatened to BE the driver before they left but it seems like it just got worse when they got to the ground. I didnt want to remove an APC driver from the round but now I think maybe I should have.

I also ahelped the the MOD sent the in character autoresponse. I dont think it was IC and also the mod was involved and should not have taken those ahelps.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mod who was involved here:

Normally I wouldn’t have taken the ahelps but I was the only mod on for most of the round so nobody else was available. I didn’t see the driver run over anybody before deployment because I was busy grabbing vendors for the apc.
    As for ground side the driver told me that the best weapon the apc has is ramming which might explain some of the bad driving.

Towards the end of the round I got fed up and took over driving the apc when hydro was attacked. I ran over a spec trying to escape and another marine when trying to get onto Alamo for evac. The apc is hard to drive when surrounded by marines, and from what I could see as the gunner the driver wasn’t running people over to grief, it seemed like genuine mistakes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round begins at around 7:40 CST. Vehicle driver Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva (Chief_Of_Police) and vehicle gunner Zhilov 'The Bear' Igorev awaken.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

APC runs over the CO, John Crowley, twice. On the second time, the CO threatens the driver with punishment.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Initial complaints about the APC mowing down people.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ben questions his driver.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

APC continues to run friendly troops over.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

John Crowley ahelps. Ben11567 autoresponds.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ben addresses the XO in the Command APC, discussing the driver.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The APC crew begin to argue.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

JahFairy ahelps at 8:16:55. Responded to 14 minutes after by Ben1165 at 8:28:31.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ghost complaints about the APC.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

APC arguing continues, a fist-fight breaks out.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

APC runs over and traps many. Massive uproar in dchat and comms.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ben's comments on the driver in ghost-chat. Ben responds to the OP's ahelp 3 minutes later.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: wrong report.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, pretty much it here~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, APC driver here.

My first statement: I don't have any problems with ramming marines during a fight, in a quiet time I try to avoid it, and I usually count three or four seconds before ramming anyone. (not always, yeah)

Basically, when Hydro was collapsing, i tried to outsmart drone who tried to pull prae body back (i`ve almost killed him tho lol), after i got him in crit 4-5 xenos immediately tried to encircle us, my partner scared and shit his pants, i`ve pulled us out, then he kicked me out of my seat and took the wheel. So, in all events that happened later blame my partner, not me, please. Thanks.

The APC ran me over twice before they even deployed and were driving up and down the halls to req running people over.
    Okay, the first one really was my fault, but, second one took place when you decided to step out of APC while we were driving and turning around. Not my fault.
    I`ve made like 3~ collisions shipside in total, excluding yours, at least one of them was commited because i wasn`t able to react quickly when marine showed up from briefing entrance and stop the APC.

SFC Nonna 'Istra' Dmitrieva (follow) says, "APC ram is our best weapon."
    Was said in the context of using this TRUE advantage against xenomorphs, not against muhreens. I really don`t know why you added this. (i really wondering why your 9th section is so shitty lol, it literally doesn`t contain any specifics)

Also, i`d prefer to designate my actions as "being moron", definitely not griefing. Once again, i`m (not always) trying to avoid ramming marines, just sometimes some guys are too stupid to make one step to the right and give way to APC.
    Guys from mod`s logs aren`t stupid, they`ve been rammed due to my fault.

That`s all, i guess, ask questions to me if you want to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I was an SL during this round. I don't remember which squad. I can 100% confirm that marines were VERY pissed with the APC from the start. It ran over people during the boarding process of first drop, as well as in the south main hallway, mightve been after briefing, maybe even before it too, not sure. Marines for sure threatened a few times with the crewmen being PB'd for their annoyances. I can confirm APC 'killed' marines, either directly or indirectly on how you look at it. Multiple run overs from our retreat from hydro, as well as our retreat from nexus to LZ. I myself was indirectly killed by it. When we were retreating from hydro, I got my rangefinders out for a cheeky OB co-ord in the hydro-fitness area. I was extremely close to getting it, and possibly OBing a couple xenos in the process when APC ran me over, i think more than once too. I'll link a map of the situation. LV624.jpg Zoom in if its a little hard to read. But basically praes north of me and APC, xenos to the west. I was damn close to getting an OB, but APC ran me over, which cancelled the OB we desperately needed from ever happening, then the prae to our north targeted me (I think it was DOR) and because APC ran me over. (possibly multiple times, dont remember) I was essentially stunlocked on the ground, and I likely would've survived if I hadn't been run over by the APC. There was no reason to run me over, as to my knowledge the APC can run into the fences just fine, but it chose (in a stressful situation I'd admit) to hit me. Most of the fences in the area were destroyed, and there weren't many left. I hope the APC players improve their skill in the future, godspeed. I don't think they were genuinely griefing, just a little unaware.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pic link didn't work. Heres an imgur, ya might have to download it to zoom in properly. But zooming in using chrome's zoom in kinda works. https://imgur.com/a/x00AGAO

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for this taking a while to resolved.

As stated before Running people over happens and is normally considered akin to Friendly Fire, it happens and is sometimes inevitable but should not happen more than "neccesary".

From the logs and witness statements provided i believe this was excessive to the point of warranting punishment. When it comes to Ben handling it, it was due to noone else being able to handle it from what i can see.

Chief_Of_Police will recieve a minor warning for grief.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer