User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xenos rushing armories and making it impossible for survivors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not sure what I feel about two synths though. One side I'm like yay, I might apply as rolling synth will be easier. But in another way I'm like. Synths are really powerful too? I know they have slightly lower skills as a gen 1, but that's still an indefinitely revivable field surgeon that can also just fix up your FoB in a yiffy.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketrai View Post
    Still not sure what I feel about two synths though. One side I'm like yay, I might apply as rolling synth will be easier. But in another way I'm like. Synths are really powerful too? I know they have slightly lower skills as a gen 1, but that's still an indefinitely revivable field surgeon that can also just fix up your FoB in a yiffy.
    Don't fuck with him and you might see antag synth. I'm about to create another synth App to play synthsurv as real working joe with objective to preserve Xenos at all cost. That would be cool. One synth more won't make much difference, since he won't kill xenos much. No matter how many cades it will repair, no matter how many marines it will heal, if benos are not dying, then USCM lose anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Don't fuck with him and you might see antag synth. I'm about to create another synth App to play synthsurv as real working joe with objective to preserve Xenos at all cost. That would be cool. One synth more won't make much difference, since he won't kill xenos much. No matter how many cades it will repair, no matter how many marines it will heal, if benos are not dying, then USCM lose anyway.
    Normal Synthetic Guidelines apply, so I don't think that you're gonna be able to unga dunga that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    Normal Synthetic Guidelines apply, so I don't think that you're gonna be able to unga dunga that much.
    Eyes turn RED

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno, there was a round earlier where the Marines were absolutely convinced the synthsurv was working with the Benos. Then again, the Synth could speak Tradeband and Commie, which gen 1s aren't supposed to be able to do, so it's possible it was a minievent or something...
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the great concept is ruined before it even came to my mind. It has to change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like an exception should be able to be made for survivor synths. Even if it can't help marines out that tremendously. I will loathe the day I see a gen 1 make plasteel barricades for the survivors.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synvivors are a godsend for survivors

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Survivor is supposed to be H A R D C O R E A S F U C K.

If you played marines before, you'll know it's not fair for them. Do you really think it's gonna be fair to a bunch of civillians with guns?

You can literally break in armory -> get shotgun -> PB any beno that tries to fuck with you, before larvas get to T1. Meet with other survs and build a autism fort (with a Synvivor if you're lucky).

Your chances of SURVIVING are SUPPOSED to be LOW. It's what makes being rescued when you did a intense stand-off feel so special.

As it was sayed before

git gud, or hide in lockers.
    Last edited by Jeether; 02-13-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No locker pussies allowed.