User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicksone - Predator Code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a final statement, I would like staff to investigate this report as false accusations and lying on a report.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was afk and how come I punched you? I am not accusing you.. What is this? My character would just punch automatically while I am away from my keyboard? Lmao. Let the staff handle it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    I was afk and how come I punched you? I am not accusing you.. What is this? My character would just punch automatically while I am away from my keyboard? Lmao. Let the staff handle it..
    There's an obvious attack log of you punching me though. So....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just literally attacked me and you keep spamming that weapon.. xD What is this a new rule? No RP and immediately attack? Why would I lie? How come a revived marine became healthy? I believe my health bar isn't even green that time.

To make this issue resolve, I believe a predator cannot spam a weapon while the opponent is down. If this the new rule, then imma withdraw the report against you. If you are asking for a fight then why not fight fairly? Because I am sure my character wasn't wearing a armor and it didn't hold a shotgun and machete but a scabbard on my back without a machete inside. Did I attack you with a machete? No. Did I hold a shotgun and shoot it? No. Players can see clearly if there is a machete or not inside the scabbard. When I died and ghost, I saw the machete was already on the floor, so I am assuming.. that machete isn't mine or mine? I'm afk. Or the medic put it over there after I was revived. If I attacked you, where is the green blood? Mhm. Okay to make this easy, I punched you or maybe I haven't noticed it since you keep spamming that weapon against my character because it was a non-stop attack. That's not how it works.. if u wanna fight, let your opponent stand because that's the rule last time but i am not sure what is new rule of a predator since I just came back from the game. If it changes, I'll withdraw this report. Easy. Tbh, you might get another predator to kill me. You are lucky, I was afk and too late to fight you back. xD

Please investigate this. Don't make it a big issue. If I were wrong, then resolve this report. Just a game and no hard feelings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ChengChan;64432] *making it smaller* /QUOTE]

Preds on the hunt on a worthy target can strike their prey when stunned by melee weaponry. So I have every right to attack you relentlesly.

You claim to be afk, yet you punch me. A second before that, your right hand drops something on the floor. Which was your machete.
    You were full health and not in rest.
    Otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to have anything equipped in your right hand or have been able to punch me.
    I make sure to select my prey that conform the rules. So you were at full health. Standing up with a machete in your scabbard.

That's all there is to it. Your own logs and admin logs confirm everything that I am talking about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Nicksone;64433]
    *making it smaller* /QUOTE]

Preds on the hunt on a worthy target can strike their prey when stunned by melee weaponry. So I have every right to attack you relentlesly.

You claim to be afk, yet you punch me. A second before that, your right hand drops something on the floor. Which was your machete.
    You were full health and not in rest.
    Otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to have anything equipped in your right hand or have been able to punch me.
    I make sure to select my prey that conform the rules. So you were at full health. Standing up with a machete in your scabbard.

That's all there is to it. Your own logs and admin logs confirm everything that I am talking about.
    Oh let me explain that.. I was afk and after hearing a lot of screams while AFK.. I think I managed to attack u once? That's all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ChengChan;64434]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksone View Post

Oh let me explain that.. I was afk and after hearing a lot of screams while AFK.. I think I managed to attack u once? That's all.
    Explain what dropped from your right hand then. Explain how you were able to stand up from rest and equip something and then punch me when you were afk?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Nicksone;64435]

Explain what dropped from your right hand then. Explain how you were able to stand up from rest and equip something and then punch me when you were afk?
    What dropped from my right hand? I have no idea. Tbh. I was afk during that time or it might be bugged? Ain't sure. To answer your question, as I said.. i heard my character screaming while I was away and i immediately open the CM and managed to punch you once. is that enough? Let the staff handle it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ChengChan;64436]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksone View Post

What dropped from my right hand? I have no idea. Tbh. I was afk during that time or it might be bugged? Ain't sure. To answer your question, as I said.. i heard my character screaming while I was away and i immediately open the CM and managed to punch you once. is that enough? Let the staff handle it.
    My point is exactly this. You came back and you managed to punch me once. But you claimed to be in rest. And if that was the case, you would've had to get up first before being able to equip something and punch me. You give those logs in your report. Which contradict what you're saying right here.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report is being dismissed due to false accusations and contradictory arguments.

Five seconds is insufficient time to hear a scream, open CM window, stand from resting, and punch.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001