User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which topics did you agree with?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree on perma nests

9 34.62%
  • I disagree on perma nests

15 57.69%
  • I agree on capping

19 73.08%
  • I disagree on capping

2 7.69%
  • I agree on forward nests

11 42.31%
  • I disagree on forward nests

10 38.46%
  • I agree on regurgitate

18 69.23%
  • I disagree on regurgitate

3 11.54%
  • I agree with everything

5 19.23%
  • I disagree with everything

5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capping 'n Nesting, the thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Pollard View Post
    Solution?
    Stop killing easy caps.
    Sure, also ask PFCs to stop FFing while we are at it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Driker View Post
    That still happens though. It literally happened last night and xenos ended up with about 50 in the hive for hijack.

The mechanics are slightly different, but the results are pretty much the same.
    Could you elaborate? If it was due to a carrier, then it's almost-legacy mechanics like squeezing the last bits of what carrier suicide can garner you to cap people, I'm guessing.
    Otherwise, if you mean a round on LV, I'm fairly certain the hive was just prioritizing captures that round with lone marines everywhere and xenos not killing unless necessary. Not sure what drives the arbitrary choices of the hive sometimes, but it tends to be that when they get a couple captures, it tends to snowball.

I'm generally talking about the unfairness of old capping, it's almost incomparable taking one of those screenshots or videos where a carrier slaps a hugger on a standing marines or a runner pounces with two inhand huggers and does ridiculous shit to nowadays when people are mostly dragged away due to CC spam and then hugged in the hive.
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShepTI View Post
    I'm generally talking about the unfairness of old capping, it's almost incomparable taking one of those screenshots or videos where a carrier slaps a hugger on a standing marines or a runner pounces with two inhand huggers and does ridiculous shit to nowadays when people are mostly dragged away due to CC spam and then hugged in the hive.
    Ah, I remember those days. Good times, when facehuggers didn't had life-timer and been unexpired.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just misclicked "I disagree with everything" instead of "I agree with everything". OP made valid points. I just noticed some of those new mechanics only during last round, when I been meta-captured as survivor and been unable to damage lurker from inside-out with a knife, despite the fact that I been at my full health and with access to weapons.
    Even if perma-nesting would remain, at least allow marines to punish xenos who acting bald and deciding to travel with able-bodied human across whole map.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove specs remove tank remove req lines and remove capture gameplay