User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinity38 - Predator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although people dislike the content of your application it would seem. I believe you have a very unique gimmick and story to your character that I myself have never seen before. I think you'll definetly be more inclined to tilt role play for both the prey and predators due to your more different clan. Yet as soldier has said, the Yautja are aggressive and proud, but I don't think such a minor detail should ruin your whole application.

You're also a long term player, one that I've seen can handle their fair amount of role play and yet is also mechanically wise, I think you'll make a good addition as a predator.

+1
    Plays:
    David Law, the Marine from Bravo Squad.
    Beyo Ze'stbeier, the Yautja.

Bravo is best, delta is too busy blowing themselves up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity38 View Post
    Jath understands that everyone is different and not everyone will appreciate his artwork. Because of this, he hopes to find someone that isn't from his clan who will appreciate his artwork. Jath will also take this opportunity to further improve his artwork.
    I have to say my dude but wrong answer, Yautja are normally proud and a youngblood insulting your work is still an insult, it would be different if it was just critique but straight up insulting you is cause for a beat down in my opinion.

I have to go with -1 for this, better luck next time my dude.
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "artwork gimmick" has been done over and over, and to be honest none of the people whitelisted that make this their gimmick stick with it.

I'm not going to say to others who will later make applications to not do it, but if you are someone who wishes to do something like this in the future be sure you watch other predators during rounds and see how most rounds go for us.

Also, when you re-apply for predator down the road be sure you ask other predators to review your application beforehand and see how they feel about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually like the idea of the clans craft nature, it's intuitive and take some of the "new" lore made, in terms of the Gods of the Yautja culture. As long as you actually make effort to RP this in game I see no issue with allowing it.

I've seen you in game enough to acknowledge your ability to RP well so I'm going to give my +1.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your support and feedback. I will do my best to RP this out in game if I get accepted. I also hope that I can make a better application with all the feedback given to me if my app isn't approved this time.
    Last edited by Infinity38; 02-13-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    I actually like the idea of the clans craft nature, it's intuitive and take some of the "new" lore made, in terms of the Gods of the Yautja culture. As long as you actually make effort to RP this in game I see no issue with allowing it.

I've seen you in game enough to acknowledge your ability to RP well so I'm going to give my +1.
    Yea this
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Gonna be honest with you, that's the wrong answer.
    Yaujta are a proud race and another youngblood insulting your art work is still an insult.

I know you're a long time player, but on this one you put more effort into the "Arts and Crafts" aspect over the actual predator aspect.

Sorry guy, I'm not feeling it here.

Summed up thoughts perfectly.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No recent feedback, more negative votes than positive. As such, this will be denied.