User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Discussion about TANK at its current state.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    > Remove tank

NOOOOO! IT'S ASPECT OF A GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!

> Remove fire immunity from benos

NOOOOO! IT'S ASPECT OF A GAME THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK AS A BENO TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tank is a complex issue, a lot of people like it and a lot of people don't

the hive needs a good composition based on the tank type ie rav hive for flamer tank

vans suck why do people even like them
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix it again Tony View Post
    - "Nobody likes tank..."

- "Well okay some people likes tank..."

- "Alright MANY people like tank...shit I look like an idiot QUICK think of something irrelevant!

"Yeah take that commenter!"

"How about tank?..."

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

did you only pick the segments of my comment that you can respond to without any context or are you genuinely that stubborn

Quote Originally Posted by Spetr View Post
    Tank is nice, it's fun to face off against it as a T3 or the like, idk what you fucking tryhard-copetards are trying to do besides removing aspects of the game that makes you actually think instead of charging down a lane like it's a fucking highway
    creasing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest i liked the tank after the cannon was removed from them (From the beginning). Flamer + GL + Overdrive and you had a giant flame spitting ram, which could rush Xenos out and push the frontline a little bit.

Currently, i think Tank is too clumsy, and all of it's weapons have been nerfed (GL stun reduced, Flamer destroyed by acid extinguishing), which makes it useless in most of the cases. Surely tank need some love, currently i would not call it a T3 tech.

About other vehicles, APC is currently not doing it's role (Most of time it's not transporting troops, and even if medical APC get's a doctor nobody is going into it to get surgery). Same with trucks, which just becomes a body blocking vehicle + PB trap to kill of the Xenos, and i think removing them from the game would make it less annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    > Remove tank

NOOOOO! IT'S ASPECT OF A GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!

> Remove fire immunity from benos

NOOOOO! IT'S ASPECT OF A GAME THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK AS A BENO TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!!
    Only 2 xenos have fire immunity, and ravager isn't really fire immune anymore because being on fire = being unable to heal.

Tank was a massive part of the game that only 2 people controlled, which meant the entire marine and xeno gameplay relied on 2 guys either being good or shit.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon914 View Post
    Only 2 xenos have fire immunity, and ravager isn't really fire immune anymore because being on fire = being unable to heal.

Tank was a massive part of the game that only 2 people controlled, which meant the entire marine and xeno gameplay relied on 2 guys either being good or shit.
    Yes and how is that in any opposition to anything I have written in that quoted post?

Tank = Bad.
    Fire immune (not being able to heal while standing directly on fire is still immunity) benos = Just as bad.

Tank by benomains - Super good, advanced, requires more than mindlessly clicking, keep it, never remove it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fire immunity by benomains - Super good, never remove it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This and only that.