User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brucejuice69 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really consider most of my behavior to be LRP with the exception of this wheelchair thing. In fact I wholeheartedly believe that Katashi Juro is MRP. When I first played as Juro I meant it to be a meme and that's where all those notes about LRP come from, but I think I've moved past that. Hope that answers your question, feel free to ask some more if it doesn't.

Anyway if you guys think I need more time with this ban that's fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What jobs do you play the most ?
    Why do you like playing MP or CMP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really like playing MP I just wanted to make a whitelist app and would like to have a clean record. I mostly enjoy playing command roles and squad leader.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally after reading the replies on this thread, I've come to the same conclusion of go more time without getting yourself in trouble really. MP's are held to a higher standard of roleplay and you know thats the case. I'm not going to -1 you but I am making my thoughts clear on this. Remaining Neutral as you may reply something that tips the scale to make me +1 you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You exacerbated something you were specifically warned about earlier in the month.
    You should know better than to be an outright meme in general though which this was as well, I'll go with this shouldn't be lifted for now. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a serial low RPer and you have repeatedly shown absolutely zero concern for what staff members tell you to do as proven by the fact that you were warned about the exact same issue the same month that got you banned.

Not happening until you show some serious improvement.

Resolved - Denied.