June 2, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Lily Izayoi
    Their BYOND Key
    Silencer_pl
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2021-06-02 02:33:16 when the note was pasted
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    Description of the incident
    I dont remember getting PMed this month about a water or potassium bomb or i may be amnesiac. I was told by forest to make a report if it was incorrectly placed.
    Evidence
    Logs
    How you would punish the accused
    Nothing. I may be amnesiac or it might be just byond doing byond shit like banning someone but another person gets the ban. Note removal since i dont remember using any exploits.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-13-2021 at 08:41 PM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The incident as I remember was:

The hangar was blown to bits by multiple blasts of the potassium mixture which charred the ground titles and completely scorched the hangar area. It also knocked all the marines standing around it, smacking them around and bouncing them off the dropship itself. Due to exploitability of this mixture, for a while now actual damage has been limited to the square where the reaction takes place.

This was done multiple times before I stepped in. I checked the variables on the marines getting knocked around, saw that the source of explosion was a beaker handled by you I think, DMed you to stop and added the note. I didn't mention the mixture to you in particular, I believe I only told you to stop as this was obviously disruptive and causing a general mess (every time it went off, we were showered with FF logs of all the marines getting knocked around briefing) and didn't mention the mixture per se.

There is the off chance that I put this into the wrong notes screen as I think I was looking through everyone in that incident, but as I remember it you were the one who was actually preparing and throwing the mixture.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the incident but i dont remember getting warned or PMed about it.
    If i was PMed then the note should not be incorrect. Since i was using a welding kit for the explosions and not a water/potassium mixture. I was playing MT at that time.
    Just waiting on logs. I dont trust my memory that much too.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sakuyoi blowing up hangar with a welder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Silencer PMs and notes Sakuyoi:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there's anything I missed that you want added just let me know on discord!

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems I was wrong then. Not on noting you I honestly, but on noting how you did it. Swear I saw you login as a researcher that round.

I stand by the note considering you did it multiple times and wrecked all of the hangar, but it probably could have been communicated better and I apologize.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer_pl View Post
    It seems I was wrong then. Not on noting you I honestly, but on noting how you did it. Swear I saw you login as a researcher that round.

I stand by the note considering you did it multiple times and wrecked all of the hangar, but it probably could have been communicated better and I apologize.
    its fine. I think i might have muted my audio at that time and not looking at the chat when i got PMed. I agree that it should've been communicated better. My bad on my part.

Also this is not an exploit but just the nature of welderpacks and fuel tanks. If you accidentally use the blowtorch on it it explodes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - The note will stay in place but reworded/corrected. No action done.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present