Date of Incident
    June 15, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Brett McMatherson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not_a_Shark

Accused Character Name
    Lovis Seto

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 18:00 GMT-4

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 11

Description of the incident:
    Seto, who was CMP during the round has broken Marine Law a couple of times in, what I believe is, Major manner.

First of all, he released marine, who was cuffed un brig and was being processed without issuing NJP(I did not notice any NJP, at least) or performing appeal. Marine was arrested for refusing to take off improper headwear (paper hat) and was being processed in brig by me, CMP tried to drag him off and release, but I warned him, that it would be ML violation, so he backed off. However, my UI was bugged and I had to clear cash to solve it, so I asked CMP to finish processing said marine. CMP, instead, just released him. I believe, that in this case CMP committed NOD and Major Interference.

Second incident was in CiC. Two MPs were allegedly abusing medbay and were caught in CiC without proper headwear. CMP has authorised their arrest and so I proceeded with stating charges and trying to cuff one of said MPs, he did not allow me to cuff him, so I used stun weaponry. During incident, as far as I can recall, CMP did not try to help me with arrests, despite being present, tried to prevent me from cuffing MPs (Not that sure about it, though), cuffed me instead in the end. Said MPs were not arrested as well, however it could be just CMP being overwhelmed with my case.

Third possible ML breach was regarding CMO, who was arrested for Assault. CMP tried to release them on "probation" (Aa in, MP would oversee him) without conducting appeal. CMO ignored CMP, however CMP was quite adamant, that he can release anyone if they are needed elsewhere. He, allegedly, ordered MPs to release CMO on MP comms (Not sure about it)
    Names of involved MPs are Alan Jones and Grub Dunkers. Jean "Docteur" Corbeau was playing as CMO.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I cannot provide any

How you would punish the accused:
    Verbal Warning
    Last edited by FortyPercent; 06-22-2021 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added ckey of accused

Ceyella
    HELLO

I was XO, and directly involved in some of this 'background shipside drama' while i ran around trying to man railguns and the ship.

Firstly, brett was going overboard about minor shit and working stuff up, i near immediately started talking CMP into arresting him over the hat thing. because after 9999 riots the rules were changes to not give a shit over marine hats, due to the bandana's and all. a dude wearing a paper hat is LITERALLY NOTHING TO GRIEF THEM OVER. this has been resolves again and again and AGAIN as, do not fucking brig people over hats.

CMP, let the hat guy go because i was like ya uhm i allowed it or some shit, it was silly, the dudes round didnt need to be fucked over it, let him go play, CMP agreed.

the CIC showdown was quite funny, because i caught onto brett trying to talk cmp into arresting alan jones and his pal i think it was grub, so i tipped them off. they had this minor side-plot of corrupt MPs that really pushed the rules but whatever, brett couldnt let it go so VERY UNGA tried to just fucking up and grab them. funny enough, they didnt really do much to resist other than meader off, brett escalated it to hell, so i started shaking alan and grub up, and they didnt respond by unga batoning brett. CMP seeing the chaos of brett go after people ~~FOR HATS~~ stepped in and ended the madness.

CMO arrest i ran intoa nurse who claimed MPs were abusing medbay so medbay was rising up, so i talked to CMO about it, and CMO and me agreed, that as acting CO, we would agree to terms to end the mutiny, those terms being Alan jones brigged. at this point the CMO was released due to well, the mutiny rules. mrines were blowing up CIC, i had just murdered one mutineer who was running around shooting up the MPs, and trying to get everything settled. i had several marines full on riot-mutiny, and i ended it by saying to arrest alan for his corruption. it was a fun RP moment brett apparently missed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have much to add, except two things:
    1. Headwear is still covered in SOP (Albeit, I remember there being standard issued USCM headwear instead of "acceptable replacement").
    2. I believe, that, firstly, first arrest of Corbeau was before whole "protest" thing. According to MP Dunkers and MP Sanchez, CMO tried to attack them in medbay (maybe not only CMO) and tried to amputate Dunkers' arm. Dunkers arrested CMO for Assault. Then only after CMO was released was this whole MLF thing started. I would like to note, however, that OOCly mutiny was never authorised, according to Ben11567 (He said, I quote, "no mutiny was authorised, if you carry on expect OOC punishments to be handed out").

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be pulling logs for this over the next few days.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the delays, I thought I'd already done these. Ahem.

The improper headwear arrest:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The CMP gets involved:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[The marine is released while Brett/Rals is SSD]

[The CIC shooting is a whole confusing mess, but not really related to the main report. I'll save myself 2 hours and not pull those logs. If they are absolutely needed, I'll get them, but man. Tosummarize, Brett is handcuffed and later uncuffed and released without charges, just like he stated in the report. Continuing with the CMO release]

Brett talking with Lovis about releasing CMO
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP releasing CMO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

That should cover the main parts.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the report, it has been Accepted
    @Not_a_Shark will be receiving a warning for being NOD on multiple instances.

Warning - Read up on ML and SOP further, failure to adhere to ML/SOP properly will land you a CMP ban/MP ban next time
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present