Your Byond ID?
    GradusNL

Your Character Name?
    Elliott Parker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Dolthgar 'Fire' (Last name unknown)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    07:25 10 februari

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    I don't have his exact name as I got banned for shooting him with a mini-flamer. (Guess I'm susceptible to getting baited.)

First Dolthgar came into the briefing and took the uniform of another engi off, I then chased him at which point he pushed me over and took my turret crate. I then chased him around for a while and I eventually shot him with my mini-flamer due to being severely fucking annoyed. I shouldn't have shot him, fine, but he was just textbook griefing and deserves a ban too.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Don't have any available.

How you would punish the accused:
    3 day ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to some issues, another Moderator is going to pull the logs.
    Last edited by Pedroca2lucas; 02-10-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Another Moderator is going to pull it.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs in a moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, after a few minutes of scrumblnig through the logs, I believe that I got it all.

What probably started this whole thing (can't tell on logs, but I believe that's what kicked it all:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

From here, the escalation started:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp issued:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entire conversation between Dolth, Imp and Parker:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

As seen on the logs, it was handled IG by Imperator, He did escalated by flaming him, While Dolth at best only thre stuff on Parker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first spoiler logs are entirely unrelated to what happened between me and Dolthgar, I threw a SSD marine out of the RO line whilst Dolthgar (Pette according to the logs) was fucking with somebody. No interaction between me and Dolthgar in those logs.
    You didn't get the logs of Dolthgar stripping my fellow engineer which caused me to chase him and which started this 'thing'. You should get those if possible.
    Me flaming Pette did get handled in-game, but Pette's griefing did NOT, as you can see by the fact that when I mentioned it I didn't get a response.
    Now, as to the ahelp between Imperator and Pette, there is a large amount of friendliness between those two, I'd prefer it if Imperator didn't involve himself in this report beyond providing info.

I made this report because Pette griefed me by taking my turret and griefed the other engineer by taking off his uniform in the middle of the briefing room. The logs in the first spoiler also show some stuff that might be more griefing by Pette.
    Pette seems like a griefer who gets his kicks by griefing people until somebody takes the bait, getting away with it by being chummy with staff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting here as a Character Witness. I'm Renaud Chatillon/Ventyas and do appear in the first logs.

Those first logs are totally unrelated to the accident as I was in Medbay dancing with Dolthgar while we were both waiting for our med requirements to be fullfill by a doc.

Dolthgar did not grief you, as the Sentry was in his hand for almost the whole time and he did even gave it back at the first Delta engi he saw. For logs pulling, the other engi name is Donna Best. His thing was IC, you could had call the MPs.
    Last edited by Ventyas; 02-10-2019 at 08:17 PM.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize but the logs didn't showed any stripping of clothes nor him grabbing turrents. I am relaying a bit on testimonies to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatillon View Post
    Dolthgar did not grief you, as the Sentry was in his hand for almost the whole time and he did even gave it back at the first Delta engi he saw. For logs pulling, the other engi name is Donna Best. His thing was IC, you could had call the MPs.
    I didn't call the MP's as that would mean Dolthgar would be missing the DS due to a NJP or jail time. He might have given the turret to some other engineer eventually, but that doesn't nullify the fact that he stole it in the first place and ran away with it from me. I missed the DS because I was searching for the turret as I thought he hid it somewhere.

"Griefing is the intent .... to cause grief or annoyance .... without a valid roleplay reason."
    Taking off the uniform of somebody else, causing all of their equipment to drop in the middle of the briefing room (opening up to potential of theft), without any justification certainly fits that description.
    Taking my turret crate and running away with it when the DS is supposed to be launching is also very annoying and doesn't have any roleplay reason.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GradusNL View Post
    I didn't call the MP's as that would mean Dolthgar would be missing the DS due to a NJP or jail time. He might have given the turret to some other engineer eventually, but that doesn't nullify the fact that he stole it in the first place and ran away with it from me. I missed the DS because I was searching for the turret as I thought he hid it somewhere.

"Griefing is the intent .... to cause grief or annoyance .... without a valid roleplay reason."
    Taking off the uniform of somebody else, causing all of their equipment to drop in the middle of the briefing room (opening up to potential of theft), without any justification certainly fits that description.
    Taking my turret crate and running away with it when the DS is supposed to be launching is also very annoying and doesn't have any roleplay reason.
    He took your turret literally 8 to 10 minutes before the drop... but eh I'm just here to witness
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there,

The first engineer who got their uniform removed was Dauna and has litterrally nothing to do with that, we just argued ICly, I removed their uniform and ran away, didn't pick it up.
    Then regarding you, you pushed me down first while you were not involved. I pushed you down and took your sentry, so far I had an IC reason. To your knowledge, I brought the sentry on the Alamo with everyone and gave it to Dauna when we were planetside since I couldn't find you.

Since it was stated above, griefing is the intent to cause grief or annoyance without a valid roleplay reason, I had a roleplay reason.
    Then again I returned the turret to another engineer of OUR squad so either way we had it deployed.

@Blade I picked up the sentry after pushing him down (07:17) and I am pretty sure there was AT LEAST ten minutes before deployment, nevertheless I was waiting next to the Alamo with his sentry.

To be honest that wouldn't of happened if your character minded his own business Eliott.
    Voil�!