Their BYOND Key
    Silencer_pl
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    21:28
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff Code of Conduct: Enforcement of the rules
    Protocols: 2. Investigate the situation
    Description of the incident
    After the XO deliberately griefed a group of marines that went down DS2 to attempt to save a few stranded guys, i ahelped about this and the staff member in question refused to act, saying he's within his right to deny the revival of these players.
    Reasoning likely being that the dropship was infested, right? Well, the dropship still had active cameras aaaaall the while, even after xenos left for good, not to mention, after I told the XO we were stocking points to buy T3 and XRT he went ahead and bought implants and 3 OBs (As the crash happened).
    Sure, he IS within reason to buy implants if he wishes, but buying OBs literally after the hijack message played? And denying the revival of the CO, Scout Spec and many other marines because he felt like it? Yeah, this really seems like he's griefing.
    And no, he isn't a newbie, he knew what he was doing.
    Yes, I am aware in some parts of the ahelp I was overly hostile, as I was VERY SALTY because one of the things that pisses me off the most is injustices like this.
    Evidence
    Don't have many evidences as like I said, I was very salty, but i got these from someone on discord.

https://imgur.com/a/pZx3NpW
    How you would punish the accused
    Warning or Heavy warning depending on previous occurrences

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ahelped right before hijack that the XO is "denying revives" because he did not call the Normandy up after both dropships have been taken over by xenos, but the Alamo was used for the hijack.

Yes, initially I thought that the DS may be on cooldown, but when I looked through the history of radio comms, I didn't see anything to suggest this was done to deliberately grief anyone.

What I determined was as follows:

XO made some off the beaten path tech choices, but they did try to make them work.

It makes sense from an IC perspective that someone would be reluctant to call the DS up after what just happened on the ground.

This was also done after groundside was lost, which means that the xenos had already won the round. There was nothing to grief.

Yes, the XO was being an ass and even denied evac for a while, but again, by then it was hijack. Anyone who wanted evac had the right to mutiny the XO for it. I also saw the OB being bought after the ds crashed I think, but again - since the marines already lost and there was little to gain from techs other than making the hijack stage last 10 minutes instead of 5, it didn't seem like griefing on purpose to me.

You insinuating that I was protecting the XO for some reason (?) didn't help your case, no.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs!

Accused Character Name of the player report tied to this
    Makeshift16/ Aiden Dartmann

Character Name
    Sergio Stone / Yumi "Momo" Yamato

Staff member's Name
    Silencer_pl

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    21:28

Announcement that Normandy is headed to the planet and to Evac to it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Makeshift16 Stating they are all dead

Spoiler Spoiler:

Combat logs of Sergio Stone / Yumi "Momo" Yamato Symboling the fall of Normandy and the deaths of everyone on board

Spoiler Spoiler:

The original Ahelp

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tech tree Items bought

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp Pms between Silencer_pl and Sergio Stone

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Let me know if there are any missing logs!
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after reading the logs, your attitude was pretty hostile from the get go, but the only wrong doing here is I see that Silencer failed to ask the XO and complete a proper investigation.
    If you want staff to help you, don't be a dick to us. All you had to say was "Can you ask the XO why?"

The other report is going to be reviewed by the new mod manager once they take over. However I will be having a chat with Silencer that a investigation with a question to the XO should have taken place, and I'll leave it at a warning at the most.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids