Jam#1411

Marine Name
    Harley Piett

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    A'kei Teer

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Teer.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Snippet from the story.

Since the Teers had fallen into obscurity and disarray, with many of our clan members simply deserting to become clanless wandering hunters, or joining other clans, we had decreased until we had only a small hunting ship and an underpopulated colony planet, rather than living on Yautja prime. But that didn’t matter to me, I was here to defend my clan’s honor, damaged though it may be.

(didn't meet the 750 Character limit when I previewed this is filler to meet that cap and also minor clan name has to be at least 5 Characters. But yeah it's not too bad I guess. I think? I'm just gonna fill the rest of the character limit out with brackets)))))))))))))))))))

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess as the last Teer besides frans I gave him permission to try and bring the clan back from its inactivity
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, good fighter and can confirm they kill things well. Also good story too. Plus 1 from meh.

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup lad, Gonna ask you three "questions" regarding HC and sprit of the WL . I will be happy to +1 your app if you answer these "questions" to a proper standard.

1. You're Sparring a marine and suddenly another marine starts trying to engage you, they end up killing the other marine you were sparing. what do you do?

2. You are being chased by a group of xenos who have taken control of the planet. you attempt to immobilize them but you have set your caster to lethal by mistake and kill two with a heavy plasma shot. what do you do?

3. While you are honour duelling another hunter whilst on the ship they step out of the ring saying: "I'm going to fight something stronger, you're pathetic." what do you do?

4. while fighting a marine a synthetic steps in between you and says "fight me instead" how do you react?
    Last edited by Joe Lampost; 10-24-2021 at 10:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lampost View Post
    Sup lad, Gonna ask you three "questions" regarding HC and sprit of the WL . I will be happy to +1 your app if you answer these "questions" to a proper standard.

1. You're Sparring a marine and suddenly another marine starts trying to engage you, they end up killing the other marine you were sparing. what do you do?

2. You are being chased by a group of xenos who have taken control of the planet. you attempt to immobilize them but you have set your caster to lethal by mistake and kill two with a heavy plasma shot. what do you do?

3. While you are honour duelling another hunter whilst on the ship they step out of the ring saying: "I'm going to fight something stronger, you're pathetic." what do you do?

4. while fighting a marine a synthetic steps in between you and says "fight me instead" how do you react?
    Right sorry for the delay I was busy and just gotten around to checking.

Answer to Q1) I'd probably continue to fight them or incapacitate them. After winning then I'd point and laugh make fun of their aim and tell them to revive the marine they killed and probably try find the marine they killed later for a rematch.

Answer to Q2) I use LOOC and immediately admit it was a mistake and a accident and take them to safety if necessary and attempt to rectify my mistake.

Answer to Q3) From what I know for a Yautja vs Yautja Honor duel to occur a Major incident must have occurred and these are duels to the death for the other hunter to simply leave the ring is dishonourable and a cowardly act. He'd be labelled as dishonourable. BUT in order to not just have him straight up leave I'd probably call him a coward for wanting to back out of our duel as this is a massive insult to my honour.

Answer to Q4) I back off since synthetics are unhurtable as per the HC. So I'd RP this out as disgust and claim there is no honour in fighting and being a slave to the Oomans, laugh and walk away.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine answers for three of the questions but for question 2 could you explain how you would "rectify" your mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lampost View Post
    Fine answers for three of the questions but for question 2 could you explain how you would "rectify" your mistake.
    In order to rectify my mistake I'd do everything Reasonable within the constraints of the situation. I'm not going to simply turn around and let them capture me. I'd drag them to weed's if applicable and cease hunting and return to the ship and be prepared to defend my actions OOCly and explain it was an honest mistake on my part.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for explaining your answer and I'm happy with the response. here is my +1 (use human)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers, not going to fuck up this time +1
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harley's pretty cool I think? Joining a random clan no one knows about is an interesting way of applying, but I respect that. You aren't dumb, and you've been around for a while. I know you're not a bad person in general either, and I would enjoy interacting with you as a predator, so I'm fine giving you a +1.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: