User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - pedroca2lucas

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right I'm going to step in on the grounds I spoke with you first and this has gone far enough.

I told you explicitly to avoid shooting people, and to follow escalation rules. You didn't do as I said and you got banned for it. Pedroca2lucas took appropriate action. I suggest you wait until this report is concluded by managers as arguing in it is not going to help.

All our staff our volunteers, mentors are as much a part of our team as senior admins. An attitude like that will not benefit you.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm going to clear things up in no particular order. Proper escalation is Fists > Melee weapon > Gun. In the example you and I had talked about a few days ago I very specifically mention that he could have knifed you, not that he could have shot you. A shotgun and a knife are most certainly NOT the same thing. If you would have ahelped it that you were being attacked by someone with a wrench, they would have been the one to get in trouble, and had you not attacked back, you would have received an aheal.

I was actually one of the marines that was present when you were rescued. And you went up willingly there is no question about that.
    I'll post the important clause for survivors here. Survivors may be hostile but must be overtly so and from the beginning. Turncoating is not allowed, if you go up to the Almayer willingly or act friendly, you waive your right to be hostile.

Forest2001 told you in your initial ahelp very specifically, twice, not to shoot anyone. He told you that can be non-compliant, not hostile. And he stressed to you, you could not shoot anyone. You chose to ignore this.

Forest2001 was wrong in the regard that survivors may not be "Kill on Sight" hostile. They most certainly can be. And that is typically how one determines if they are overtly hostile or not.

If you are unclear about a rule ASK ABOUT IT, don't assume. You can ask in game, on the fourms or in the discord.

Pedroca2lucas did nothing wrong here and the note will stay on your account.

Resolved.