Date of Incident
    December 4, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Jackson 'Shamrock' Dee

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CastorTroy23

Accused Character Name
    Lang'Kell Nhon

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~3:00 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    CastorTroy23 broke the "Key Areas & The Environment" section of the Predator Honor Code twice during a Fiorina Science annex round. Castor attempted to hunt the Delta Sniper Julian 'Jules" Petrov inside a fortified area, then kidnapped me from inside the FoB to kill me.

I was playing as Delta PFC Jackson 'Shamrock' Dee where I came into contact with Castor the first time. He was attempting to kill Jules, our sniper, in the middle Yard. This area was fully fortified, and the site of multiple xeno probing attacks. This struck me as VERY odd, since I know predators aren't normally allowed to do this. Jules sent me a video of the incident after the round ended, and I've linked it under evidence.

My second encounter with Castor was when he attempted to once again kill Jules, this time on our retreat to the FoB. We were not in a fortified area and there were no xenos in sight, so this was a more legit engagement. I suffered wounds during this fight, but still managed to survive the retreat, get surgery, and get back into the fight.

During my time unconscious and under surgery, Command ordered a full pull-out from the Yard, and the mariones began streaming back to the FoB. I looked out from the south west barricades of the FoB with my binos, and saw multiple marines under attack from xenos. Two uncloaked predators were passively observing the fight, one of which was Castor. I was not going to provoke them while others lives were on the line, and I did not engage either of them as I sallied out to save my fellow marines.. With great effort, I managed to get all the wounded back into the FoB, and the two predators continued to observe us.

At this moment, I heard comms chatter of an incoming orbital strike, but I can't tell exactly where it's going to land. I decided to shout out to the observing predators to warn them. "Whoever the feck you are, feck off, OB!" In the background, I can hear the strike falling to our south west. After warning them, my mind went next to the other path from the Yard that might have marines under duress, the north. MD scanning for potential hostiles, I ran to the north west barricades. This area was manned by 3-4 marines and was fully enclosed, and I scooted myself inside.

Behind me, Castor followed.

He stood in the midst of our group of marines, fully inside our defensive line, uncloaked. Marines all whip out weapons and go on alert, myself included. I know for a FACT this is against honor code, and try to type out a warning to him ICly. Before I can even finish my sentence, he hits me with a stun bolt and tries to abduct me. A HUGE scuffle breaks out inside the barricades. More marines move to try and free me, bullets fly, and the north west barricade line goes into disarray. Try I might to break free, and in spite of my team's effort, Castor manages to abduct me and take me to LZ2 in a chokehold. This is where, under the watch of another predator, he kills me in a fight. He throws me back to the FoB, minus my primary SMG, where I thankfully am defibbed.

Castor's actions are in direct violation of the Honor Code rules. Predators are NOT allowed to engage worthy prey inside of any fortified position, and neither Jules or I dishonored ourselves to waive this protection. I've attached the video of the Jules incident below, as well as Chatlog screenshots of my incident at the FoB.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Video provided by Jules of the first incident:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIoRTPnESmg

Warning Lang'Kell of the OB: https://i.imgur.com/t8SjanV.png

Lang'Kell kidnaps me from the barricade line: https://i.imgur.com/YOaQf0S.png

What resolution are you seeking?
    I'm only seeking a warning regarding the incident. I leave it up to the Councils discretion if they decide to issue another punishment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

thank you for the report!

The Delta Sniper Julian "Jules" Petrov initiated combat with me, and seen how the back hadn't been caded yet when I entered, I figured it was OK to fight back when he initiated combat.

Regrettably, either due to me being distracted or being actually out of the screen, I did not see your OB warning. As we've spoken in DM's, I thought your "feck off" was an acknowledgement of my request to fight and you refusing to fight back.

I apologize for following you back into the cades and kidnapping you. I thought you were actively running away and I thought it was legitimate to kidnap you, being at the mere edge of the FOB and seen how you were avoiding me. However, upon revisiting the Honor Code, I figured no "if's" or "but's" were issued. A lapsus on my part: again, I apologize for the mistake.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for Castor are complete during the incidents, everyone else's logs are not.. I've left in tgui logs as they come with location information.

CastorTroy23
    MaximusRex
    CCRWasHere

Start of round, for context.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

What can be described as first incident, arguably 1.5. Ive incuded the etended version, until they unmarked the hunt.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

A duel near the fob, this is between incidents, but was included as part of the circumstances that lead to them being in ob range.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

What would be described as the 2nd incident. it follows immideatly after OB.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Their toughts on the round.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the contents of this report, and other issues raised to the council, CastorTroy will be issued a two week suspension from Yautja.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001