User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Staff

CM-SS13 Vice-Host Emerald Blood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mentor as a role has been moved from the staff team and is now a community role. As such, all remaining mentors on the staff team have been retired from staff and put into the new Mentor System under the role of Senior Mentor. Senior Mentor has the same abilities and role as the rank Mentor, but has the OOC text color ability. There are no plans to promote any future Mentors to the role of Senior Mentor at this time, and as such, this will be considered a legacy position. All new mentors will not be displayed on the Current Staff page.

The following mentors have been retired from staff:

SailorDave - Senior Mentor
    Amaxin - Senior Mentor
    Solidfury7 - Mentor
    Huntze - Mentor
    KingPhilipIII - Mentor
    Enceri - Mentor
    TheBeoni - Mentor
    Nescaucomtoddy - Mentor

Note: All roles posted above are for their role held while on the staff team, not their place in the current mentor system.
    Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a PM on the forums or discord regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all, I still love you.

Disclaimer: I really don't check my PMs on the forums often. If you want to contact me in a timely manner, I'd suggest you message me via the CM Discord.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    October 2019

October 1st:
    Dingleflop has been accepted as a coder
    Challade has been demoted to trial moderator until 10/15/19 for misconduct
    Forest2001 has returned from extended leave
    Zelkova64 has rejoined the staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/15/19

October 2nd:
    Scsnv has been promoted to Senior Moderator
    ActueCircle has been promoted to Trial Admin
    Frozentsbgg has been promoted to Trial Admin

October 3rd:
    Kailey Prevatt has returned from extended leave. They are set to trial moderator until 10/17/19

October 4th:
    Varnock has rejoined staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/18/19
    Vitoras has rejoined staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/18/19
    anakain75 has joined staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/18/19
    ExGame has rejoined staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/18/19
    Tactical 445 has rejoined staff as a trial moderator, their trial is set to 10/18/19

October 10th:
    JennerH has passed their trial, and is promoted to Moderator

October 13th:
    TreeCop has retired from staff

October 14th:
    BurnedSweetPotato has returned from extended leave, and has rejoined as a trial moderator. Their trial is set to 10/28/19
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; Yesterday at 08:39 PM.