User Tag List

Thread: ZAB1019 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZAB1019 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    zab1019
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    ZAB1019#3258
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    You will not shitpost in #middleground
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    lunarflu
    Total Ban Duration
    perma
    Remaining Duration
    nent
    What other servers do you play on?
    tgmc, rucm, fortune, Skyrat, S.P.L.U.R.T., desert rose, Sojourn 13, Hyper station, XRF, The Fluffy Frontier and Lifeweb (only rarely)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no vpn
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: In the future, if another discord user does something that you consider in poor taste, ask them to stop and ping discord staff (or screenshot it and send it to staff via DMs) instead of piling on insults of your own and making the matter worse.
    Dyno
    BOT
    — 08/29/2021
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: I've already warned you in DMs about shitposting in #deleted-channel , don't do it again. Keep conversation related to CM and stay civil or take it to #deleted-channel.
    -lunarflu
    Dyno
    BOT
    — 08/30/2021
    You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official | You were told twice already to stop shitposting in #deleted-channel, yet you continued to post memes about maximizing racism and calling people "based" for saying "nigger".

Additionally, people going off topic does not justify you pinging the entire discord staff role, especially since you then played it off as a joke. DMing them to remind them or pointing it out in chat is more than sufficient.

Applying a ban due to new guidelines, you may appeal on the forums.
    -lunarflu
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'm not sure what to add here beside what I previously already added on the other appeal, and i welcome the person handling this to tell me what they are aiming to look for in this appeal but I'll try again;

When someone jokes about gassing jews or concentration camps I won't swear at them or be mean. They don't deserve that and I will ping a jannie instead.

I will have no humour nor jokes that contain my original desposition or stance of my statements or opinions when conducting conversation in extremely serious channels and will not shitpost in them.

Pinging people once for a meme is kinda cringe and I apologise for that, after running my own CM discord server for a bit I've learnt to understand how annoying it is.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. After consulting this your appeal is accepted.

Your behavior in game has been all right, I'm honestly not sure which part of this appeal is sarcasm and which is serious, but you address the key issues which lead to your ban and it's not a shitpost, which works for me. Your ban will be lifted within the hour.
    Senior Administrator