Their BYOND Key
    Lilpenpusher
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:40 EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1) Do not abuse your power

4) Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    Well, to keep it short and simple, the round started up and OOC was quite desolate. I decided it would've been neat to type out the main verse from "The Hot Wind Is Blowing", from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I went through by spelling out the chorus, but replacing "Without a Compass.." to "Without a cumpiss.." The round started, and a short moment later, I was bwoinked with: "OOC: Burtyu: WITHOUT A CUMPISS. | Keep these kinds of vocabularies to yourself please." I attempted to deplore on why this thought it was bwoink worthy, by saying "man it was literally me just spelling compass wrong, but alright. will do," to where Lilpenpusher replied with "Yes, I'm aware you """accidentally""" spelled compass wrong. Please make sure it doesn't happen again, cheers." and refused to elaborate further.
    EvidenceWhat resolution are you seeking?
    I find this bwoink as an abuse of power, due to little traction this statement holds with the rules. Per Rule One: Euphemisms that also have a sexual meaning are allowed in non-sexual contexts. Common terms or phrases like "Suck my dick" are fine, as long as saying such is not a literal invitation or solicitation to do so. I consider "without a cumpiss" to fall under the euphanism clause. People have posted erotic copypastas in OOC, like the "Boiler farting on my FOB" and more.

I wish to have the bwoink resolved so I can go to applying for a WL in the soon future.

I would like no action taken against Lilpenpusher, if the staff see it fitting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how this is an abuse of power. It's very clearly against our rules as it's an 18+ statement. It's also not a euphemism at all. Your whole message in OOC could have just been written with 'compass' but you misspelled it (deliberately, as you explained) as cumpiss. That's not what a euphemism is, it's a joke word at best and it's against our rules due to the mature vocabulary.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Management have a lot on their plate at the moment, and given that you admit you willingly and deliberately misspelt it in that particular way, your being PM'd over it was completely justified.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001