User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Xenos without the mutators

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    I agree but marines are too fast too thats why xenos have to be so fast. They need to nerf marine speed and then lower xeno speed so the entire game is a little slower.
    how are marines too fast, what. most xenos can outspeed marines, the only thing allowing them to do damage over the distance is their guns

weeds slow marines down, sticky resin even more so, on top of that there's boilers that can put a complete full stop to a charge, resin holes you gotta watch out for/disarm etc

making everyone slower ain't gonna be fun for either side, xeno players will complain they take too much damage cause they won't even be able to run before they get gunned down and marine players will salt about how they can't dodge anything and about how they feel wielding a weapon makes them a snail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cale View Post
    how are marines too fast, what. most xenos can outspeed marines, the only thing allowing them to do damage over the distance is their guns

weeds slow marines down, sticky resin even more so, on top of that there's boilers that can put a complete full stop to a charge, resin holes you gotta watch out for/disarm etc

making everyone slower ain't gonna be fun for either side, xeno players will complain they take too much damage cause they won't even be able to run before they get gunned down and marine players will salt about how they can't dodge anything and about how they feel wielding a weapon makes them a snail
    Marines are pretty fast when you consider fire, and having to resist takes 4-6 seconds of time, nice random tick stun. So any ol marine not wielding their weapon can finish off a beno on fire caught alone or in a small group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After having a nice round of getting stomped as a xeno, I can say that xenos are indeed too weak right now.

The marines did play that round well, but the absurd fragility of everything but crushers was quite a shock.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the intention is for xenos to die in 1 buckshot 1 burst of m41a whatever then xenos should kill marines in 4 or 5 slashes. This making 1 mistake and dying while marines take 3 pounces to kill is fucking stupid. Marines already get defibbs to bring them back after being retarded they shouldnt be tankier than xenos too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    If the intention is for xenos to die in 1 buckshot 1 burst of m41a whatever then xenos should kill marines in 4 or 5 slashes. This making 1 mistake and dying while marines take 3 pounces to kill is fucking stupid. Marines already get defibbs to bring them back after being retarded they shouldnt be tankier than xenos too.
    This so much. I have to get into buckshot range just to deal damage. And before marines go 'but nuero', nuero only has a high chance of hotting at 2 or less tiles, otherwise it misses almost always. A PB blast of buckshot crits ANY xeno bar Queens and at 1-2 tiles 3+ shots will hit killing or critting T1s and T2s.

Half the time slashing marines does fuck all (they can literally bandage themselves back together) and ignore paincrit for some time.

Xenos get punished for any miss dodge and even dodging buckshot often leads to one shot glancing you which means you need to heal back a third of your health.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    And before marines go 'but nuero', nuero only has a high chance of hotting at 2 or less tiles, otherwise it misses almost always.
    I'm all about being fair, but this statement is complete bullshit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I'm all about being fair, but this statement is complete bullshit.
    Forgive me if I don't take the opinion of someone who dosen't play xeno on this subject

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me if I don't take the opinion of someone who dosen't play xeno on this subject
    Yeah, because during most playtrough as PFC I don't have any contact with neuro spam. Yes, it only hits when Sentinel/Spitter/Preatorian/Queen is less than two tiles away. Three tiles away and it's always missing, there is 100% chance to miss at range of 3 tiles with neuro. I have never been "neuroed" from farther away. It just doesn't happen.
    And slug shotgun is perfectly accurate at any range. It never shoots 30 degree angle from from direction of tile "clicked" to shoot. Marine weaponry never misses and beno spits always, that's the truth and only xeno mains know this superior in any way and shape, glorious, undeniable, beautyfull, true, honest and without any doubts TRUTH.

It's not opinion, it's a fact. Neuro spit can travel trough up to three layers of cades reliably. Try to do it with gun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Yeah, because during most playtrough as PFC I don't have any contact with neuro spam. Yes, it only hits when Sentinel/Spitter/Preatorian/Queen is less than two tiles away. Three tiles away and it's always missing, there is 100% chance to miss at range of 3 tiles with neuro. I have never been "neuroed" from farther away. It just doesn't happen.
    And slug shotgun is perfectly accurate at any range. It never shoots 30 degree angle from from direction of tile "clicked" to shoot. Marine weaponry never misses and beno spits always, that's the truth and only xeno mains know this superior in any way and shape, glorious, undeniable, beautyfull, true, honest and without any doubts TRUTH.

It's not opinion, it's a fact. Neuro spit can travel trough up to three layers of cades reliably. Try to do it with gun.
    It can travel upto 5 tiles reliably, it just won't hit anything after 2. And I am no and have never said that marine weapons never miss, stop making things up. What I'm saying is that nuero has a small effective range and that it's rarely hits beyond 2 tiles.

Calm down CABAL and read what I actually write before commenting

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can travel upto 5 tiles reliably, it just won't hit anything after 2. And I am no and have never said that marine weapons never miss, stop making things up. What I'm saying is that nuero has a small effective range and that it's rarely hits beyond 2 tiles.

Calm down CABAL and read what I actually write before commenting
    I'm angry? I don't see any insults in my post.

You writed bullshit. It still hits most spits from more than two tiles. Maybe I'm not the one who should play beno more, but you.

Part about marine weaponry was just added sarcasm. Marine weapons also miss, deal with it.