User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ok so basically im finna head out mista cm

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the moment that I was a trial I was told leaking was stated to be unacceptable. We've had staff meetings about it. Its very simple stuff, when you are a a member of staff do not post what is in the staff channel to other people.

As moderators, admins, developers ect we have to follow the rules like everyone else. Leaking is pretty much the number one thing a mod can do to get kicked out of the club. Whatever the reason, whatever the good intentions its breaking the rules. Its pretty simple.

From what I've gathered in this thread this isn't the first time this has happened. Typically things like this cause drama, factionalism, and its generally not a nice thing to do.

From what I see here you broke the rules willingly, and its probable that you've done things like this before. While I don't begrudge you as a individual, I don't want the additional drama that is caused by someone who either is ignorant of the shitstorm they can cause or just do not care that they cause it.

Feel free to talk to me about it if you want.
    Last edited by starmute; 02-19-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godspeed my fellow Floridian retard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so I'm clear: ghostdex was leaking things, but no one could prove it, so Jamie posted something that he knew ghostdex would leak but it wasn't actually true and it was just a test to see if ghostdex would leak it?

If that is the case it's kinda sad it got to that point. But when you're part of a team that has a zero tolerance policy on something you don't like: follow it anyway or leave the team.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Purging the swamp.

Lizardman Ghost goes down.

I'll miss you xoxo
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I have request.
    Could staff do some drama to the devs, so that they would stop the gameplay balance as it is?

Modern problem require modern solutions!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the fuck dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gamer

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    retard honestly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclitus View Post
    Just so I'm clear: ghostdex was leaking things, but no one could prove it, so Jamie posted something that he knew ghostdex would leak but it wasn't actually true and it was just a test to see if ghostdex would leak it?

If that is the case it's kinda sad it got to that point. But when you're part of a team that has a zero tolerance policy on something you don't like: follow it anyway or leave the team.
    The only time before this i leaked was way back when i was trial mod and i came to slc about it and we had a good chat about it. Afaik they were looking for whoever was leaking to zane and i got caught in the crossfire trying to let a few retards know what the consequences of their actions would be but w.e
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well so much for a cryo sleep thread... dunno the whole picture outside of basic things I get told after it�s over and public.
    I hope you stay around dude cuz you are a cool dude.
    Sad lots of drama against different players has to happen, and I�m listed amongst the metagroup of Chen for some damn reason. I�m not told shit about shit. (Even tho I was out of the loop for CM for 6 months with school and DND)

I�ll see you around ghosty you can ping me whenever. o7

Gotta post my goodbye before it gets closed. I�ll also add my goodbye to Zane I guess

See ya Zane and hope to see you around o7
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler: