User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LubedDwarf - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been quite active recently and haven't had any major issues. As long as you're willing to not abuse the corner bug (or any other bugs you suspect/are warned about), it should be fine to lift this ban. Try not to forget when staff warn you about this kind of thing, next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main issue still remains in being dishonest to staff, it makes me skeptical you're not going to repeat that sort of thing if you call it a half lie or whatever when the fault is entirely on you in that regard.
    It's a basic necessity for operation with ahelps which is why it's such an issue.
    Mostly I'd just want you to acknowledge you shouldn't be doing it at all, as punishments for it would be more harsh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do abuse bugs again, don't expect any leniency from staff on the issue. That said, I think you've proven you can play fair and square.

I think you should get another shot based on your recent playtime. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I can see how calling it a half lie could show me in an even worse light, I shouldn't have lied period. Kinda shitty of me, but you learn from your mistakes, as I have most certainly learned. There is little chance of me even thinking about abusing a bug, as this has been a long and arduous process that I wish to never have to do again. Anyways, thank you to those who are kind enough to give me a second chance, I won't fail you guys.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems clear to me that this won't be an issue in the future, and I think you have learned from this. +1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happy to see this lifted now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After consideration, I will give my +1 on this for three reasons, One you have played a good amount of time with a clean nose. Two I expect that you understand the issue that cause your ban and wont be doing it again. And finally Three, You seem to be sincere in your original appeal. Please do not abuse my good faith in this. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems genuine enough. could be lifted probably but you need to ensure you don't breach our rules in the future.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything that I wanted to say has been said with the part of being dishonest and whatnot. Do not expect any soft punishment the next time you do it. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good amount of recent activity without other issues coming up besides the eorg.
    You've acknowledged everything you shouldn't be doing now so it would be reasonable for the ban to be lofted at this point.