Bazooka_Boy#2819

Marine Name
    Harry Fulps

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Varl-Ramu Ye’Tuma

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    None.

Yautja Character Story
    full story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

-clip
    but before I can cut its head as a trophy I see a defender looming behind yulau. “XENO!!”I'm trying to tell yulau. I see him spring into action. It has its crest lowered and is about to attack. He jumps over it then shoots it with his plasma caster on stun then jumps down and slices its neck with his wrist blade. But in its final ounce of strength it, head butts him to a wall and slashes at him after toppling onto his legs. He screams in pain as the acid drips onto his leg. He pushes it off himself but collapses to the ground. I take his armour off and remove the acid on his leg with it. He's bleeding heavily. I rip off a chunk of his shirt and tie it around his wound. To close it up and slow blood flow.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a extra note I have been noted and banned last month I'm not fully expecting to become a predator I was just getting a bit twitchy and wanted to know if my story had some merit
    and I didn't want to wait a month just to rewrite my entire story. I will still answer questions truthfully and if you have any questions about my bans or notes I’ll tell you the best reason I have and if there is no reason then I’ll tell you that
    Last edited by BazookaBoy; 02-07-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually i have decided with my notes and ban I would like to withdraw my application