User Tag List

Thread: Rush banned by mod/ Not appeal/ don't have name for staff report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rush banned by mod/ Not appeal/ don't have name for staff report.

Title is on the spot. Put this in general because since it didn't meet the form and it happened on the discord.
    I'm sure the mods here can move the thread where it needs to be at worst.
    Story given in basic terms to avoid bais:
    I like to move between servers to spread funny memes to servers I like. I tend to take a lot of memes from the shitpost channel, so I return some new memes I find funny when I can.
    I saw this meme in another server, and posted it the shitpost channel because it's funny.

Mod assumes it's a hit piece against that server moderation and since I don't have an active warning on my account, warns and bans me at the same time.
    Now the only other time I got warned before the rules got changed and reset warnings was when I posted a meme edit of a political cartoon with the names switch with the term for male ejaculate.
    (Apparently that word was banned and I did not know this.)
    Back to the point. I resent the accusation that I am racist or vile. I behaved, and if I didn't, I obviously would have been banned for racism before this.
    Attached is the pic of the Dnyo bot message, and I will be appealing the ban in 29 days, but if I had a name I would have reported the name as appropriate in the staff reports.
    Untitled.jpg
    Please excuse any forum issues. Never really learned how to post in forums before.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 02-05-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You literally posted the same thing that got you in trouble on discord. Guess what dude people don’t like being called Nazis Shitposting or not. I’m closing this and consider yourself lucky I don’t ban you from here as well.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids