Date of Incident
    February 9, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Noah Jones

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Neopolitian

Accused Character Name
    Bob Good

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    22:33 CEST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 4 and 10.

Description of the incident:
    At first I was at medbay, asking for chems and teaching a nurse how to do them properly. Then I see this guy trying to ziptie me, I try to shove him but he knocks me instead, then cuffs me, drags me around and runs away after he sees MPs around.

Second time, I see him at req and I try to knock him out with a chair (on help intent, to get him to the MPs), then he drags his pistol and shoots me to hardcriot, close to death.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    None, only logs and witnesses will do (didn't have time to take pics due to the lag)

What resolution are you seeking?
    Nothing severe I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey hey, people, Neo here, coming at you with another player report.

For the first bit, I ran in and messed around with you in medical bay, I found a ziptie on the floor, and picked it up, and messed around with a prank cuff on you. I had no bad intents and I dragged you maybe 4-5 tiles in view of the nurses. I was going to let you go, but I remember someone else started shoving me and I decided to let him be your hero. I never saw any MP's, and I didn't even know they were coming after me, at all.

For the second time, you failed to mention this was during DELTA Alert I had just finished getting my face mauled by a warrior planetside, and being revived. I found a decked out M44 Revolver on the floor, and decided to ask req for ammunition. At this point, I forgot completely who you were, so all I saw, was someone shoving me twice and knocking me over (If I remember correctly about the latter), and then beginning to chair me. You were one hit away from stamina-stunning me I believe on harm, so I shot you, bear in mind, I didn't finish you off or kill you. I then immediately started rendering your character aid, and bandaged your wounds, and proceeded to carry you all the way to CIC, and giving you to a medic who I assume had you taken care of, especially if he used dex+ and peridox considering your oxy damage.

I wanna state some things you can't do here, you cannot brig people during Delta like that since there's currently a ship filled with very bloodlusting bugs on it. I had no weaponry, I had just gotten healed, and quite frankly I didn't want to be both stunned without any light source, but weaponless and waking up at what was actually going to be the crashsite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update; He didn’t chair me on harm I remember now. I responded after trying to move away and you continuing to attack me- that’s when I responded

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Encounter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Second Encounter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unfortunately, chair attacks are not logged. If any more logs are required, DM me on discord.
    Last edited by Dubszor; 02-22-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey so to add onto this.

2022/02/09: [16:03:25]ATTACK: Neopolitian/(Bob Good) grabbed Time_URSS/(Noah Jones) in the Medical Lower Lobby (131,58,4).

2022/02/09: [16:03:30]EMOTE: Bob Good/Neopolitian : PFC Bob Good shouts an inspiring cry!

The timeframe from me actually succesfully tying you down before releasing you was five seconds, to which you were untied effectively directly after

In the second encounter,

2022/02/09: [16:19:14]SAY: Unknown (as Bob Good) [1]: Bob need best stun ammo. (CKEY: Neopolitian) (JOB: Squad Rifleman)

Directly before the last disarm, which was two seconds previous, he left the req line and travelled to the side, and began bonking me directly before I typed this out, I shot him directly after his third hit, which can be seen.

I immediately injected you with medicine, and asked for bandages to stop your bleeding, although what is cut off is me taking bandages from the bottom of the REQ Medical vendor against the wall, and gauzing your wounds, before grabbing you and dragging you to CIC.

Just to clarify the time frame on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynder View Post
    Directly before the last disarm, which was two seconds previous, he left the req line and travelled to the side, and began bonking me directly before I typed this out, I shot him directly after his third hit, which can be seen.
    Just to add onto the end, I was one hit away from being stun locked, and citizen arrested by him, during DELTA ALERT not to mention I had just gotten a weapon with no extra ammo, and just got out of surgery, about 20 seconds before the dropship with blood thirsty bugs came to kill us all.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I do not believe Neopolitians actions are malicious, shooting someone for disarms, or even stunning with a chair, is not an excuse to shoot them multiple times.
    Neo has no history of IE and subsequently will be noted for this incident, linking the report. No further action is needed at this time.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001