February 9, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Noah Jones
    Their BYOND Key
    Xperia15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    23:08 CEST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules, 3. Determine the seriousness of the issue.
    Description of the incident
    I ahelped them about an issue I had with the Chief Honour Guard at that time, who kept punching me, and Bob Good, a guy who held a metagrudge on me.

During the ahelp, they refused to actually look further into the issue, just vaguely looking around the logs and not even specifying or taking any matter on it. I had told them that bob Good held a grudge on me, they completely ignored it and focused on the CMP. Furthermore they had accused me and the mortar crew of the bombing in the bunker, even though we did not even have the ammo to shoot it.
    Evidence
    SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Why would you even retaliate when a honor guard SL is teaching you a lesson... your squad did frag the frontline... this is an IC issue
    PM to Xperia15: No we didn't...
    PM to Xperia15: none of us fired a single shell
    PM to Xperia15: plus we don't even have frag shells
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Just a talk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to type that I as HGSL I didn't actually mean to chair and do damage since you also chaired me and didn't do damage after thinking I was about to die so like my bad and afterwards I just asked for 2 volunteers to chair you with me and the two others came. I don't wanna start an argument whether you dropped mortars or not but a bunch of mortars did land on the frontline barricades and I got hit with others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm Bob Good here, just wanna state dude, I have no idea what your character name is, and quite frank I find it really hard to hold a grudge against someone in a 2D Game.

I do have shadow followers, who get on as characters such as Bob "Undead" Good or Bob "Sex" Good, and quite frankly I have no idea why, but I'd appreciate it if me and you can try to actually talk about your issue with me in private.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Time_URSS can you let me know if you want to continue this report or withdraw it, apologies it has taken so long without logs.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001