Date of Incident
    February 9, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Nikita Sokolov

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MsLoveShacker

Accused Character Name
    Nina

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~12:00PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    MP breaking ML

Description of the incident:
    1. All of this started when I insulted MPs like: "MPs like demons". Some of MPs knew its a joke and laughed, but not CMP.
    2. Then I came on Alamo to fly off, didnt knew CMP were getting to me. CMP were listening to something with cassete so she didnt knew engines are starting and alamo getting off. After this I were arrested right after Alamo flied off to groundside.
    3. When it came groundside, people came on Alamo and told they need doctors. I told I were arrested.
    4. Marines were telling that they need medics, but CMP didnt care. Then CMP took me on APC, because we were evacing. But before that I saw marine who were in crit and needed my help (We got lack of doctors that round)
    5. After all of this, when I were jailed. Xenos captured alamo and flied on Almayer. I told that I need to help marines and get my items back. CMP told to evac, even if XO said we will stay. After this she did some MP Brutality (Like she likes to do), and get me to CIC to call evac. After it were cancelled some times, she uncuffed me, but didnt gave my items back. I were mad because I werent being able to help marines, took 88 Mod Pistol from floor and killed her. Im sorry for doing this, I were so mad at this time.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Should be in logs, I weren't able to save logs.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Permaban Nina from playing any MP roles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

From my perspective, I literally didn't hear the audio of Alamo going off. This isn't even the first time it has happened:
    1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...08/unknown.png
    2. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86/unknown.png

To give my side of the story, I think everything I did was perfectly in-character outside of the audio bug. This marine was arrested two separate times prior in the round, and had drawn his gun in medbay and threatened to shoot me dead after being released the second time - which I only learned yesterday I can actually arrest for as Assault or Assault with deadly weapon just by threat - when I was in the middle of dealing with a double homicide that happened in Delta/Charlie Brief. Somewhere between that and me accidentally deploying, he called me a Demon and tried to pray me away. I not knowing if what he'd previously done counted as arrestable, knew this was Disrespect, and went to arrest. He runs into alamo, I follow and while I am trying to get him *bam* deployed. Somewhere around like 3 or 5 - can't remember - minutes within deploying though we evacced. Everyone who was injured on the Alamo was going to be healed by the staffed medbay/surviving combat medics, so I didn't feel like releasing the Medic who previously threatened to murder me was a good idea. Later during Hijack, I didn't return his items or uncuff, because I feared for my own personal safety as well as the safety of my MPs. I was trying to evac him and the other prisoners. However, the XO at the time was refusing to call evac, and kept undoing me trying to evac the prisoners (which is fair and was in-character for him, we just disagreed on what should be done). Eventually two of the three prisoners were released as the other two prisoners didn't present a danger, but I still didn't trust this one, which is why I kept trying to evac him (I was not informed that apparently on Delta Alert if a prisoner has presented themselves as a danger, and there is no evac, you can technically just execute on the spot.). Anyway, immediately after being free he finds a gun and shoots me dead. Guess my character's suspicion of this marine who previously threatened to shoot me dead was reasonable to have. Most of the "police brutality" he mentions is me using flashes to stop him from breaking out of cuffs. Eventually, both times I was handling him, I ran out of flashes and used other non-lethals to pain-stun him instead.

I don't think I did anything egregious, but I did accidentally deploy as CMP. It was an honest mistake IMO, but I'll take any punishment if deemed necessary.

May there be Order in the Stars.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve hidden a couple posts here, and just a reminder that players are not to post unless they are giving testimony and they were directly involved with the allegation.

We have plenty of internal discussions on ML and policies and do not need the non staff opinions to clutter things up

Thanks
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The final bit regarding evac was ahelped ingame and handled there. The rest does not seem so, tho was not not ahelped at the time either.
    There are 2 times the medic is arrested in the round. Ive also included the join logs of the medics this round but I am not sure if they are complete or if they miss some round start ones.

MsLoveShacker - CMP
    Vasyano - Medic
    SolidFury7 - Mod

Round start and medic joining.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

First arrest, for interfering in the arrest of a drunk MT.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Nikita's time in jail, not very eventful other than saying they will commit more crimes on a few occasions, also presuming they are can not/should not be arrested as they are too important.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Nikita getting geared up after their release
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Start of the demon RP and praying to get rid of MPs, but also declaring their intent to deploy.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP takes offense and carries out the arrest.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medic tries to get others involved and CMP takes away radio. Cmp deploys here but it dose not seem intentional. Medic is brought backup.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medic gets brigged.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Further arguments in jail.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp and answer regarding release on Evac
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After getting an unsatisfactory answer in the Ahelp they shoot CMP when released and round ends.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No action taken. Logs indicate you were being provocative towards the MPs, and beyond that you executed Nina against server rules. You are, in my opinion, lucky you were not reported yourself. As it is, a note will be added to your account regarding this report.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001