User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring back the intel officer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DEFCON was a win more system, rewarding the side that did well with... more stuff so they can keep doing it better.
    Can't you see the problem already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if Intel Officer had a somewhat different role? Something between an SL and an SEA that could fill in for open spots on the round, but requiring a decent amount of hours in those other roles to unlock?

The reason I suggest this is I've noticed quite a few times where there is some hole or another in the marines numbers. In just the last few weeks I've played rounds without any PO, Doctor, CMO, SO, VC, even had a round with just a single Engineer between all four squads.

Having a dedicated position to fill in missing or lacking roles after a round starts wouldn't be a bad thing, provided their skills aren't as high as the dedicated individuals they are substituting for. It would also make sense given how specialized an IO is that they could at minimum operate an APC, fly a DS, perform some level of surgery and have basic Engineering skills, OT or Research. Just set it for a limit of two per round so it can't be exploited or abused by those who have access to it.