Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CM at 2015 and CM at 2019

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastershakeez View Post
    yall remember when we would get bwoinked for putting bodies and stuff under the dropships because it would break the atmosphere for the entire planet? That was fun.
    DO NOT BUILD HERE

Ahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I remember times when we could have 4 SADARs and 30 people on low pop. One time we only had like 7 marines total, an RO and a bunch of MTs. Except we had 4 SADARs, 2 smartgunners and 1 engi boi. We took the drop pod down and fucked right off into the jungles and set up a little base in the south western temple, fast forward like 30 minutes of us running around gathering food and materials to turn our little sand temple into a home we start getting hit by benos, Queen runs in and tries to screech us and instantly gets hit by like 4 AT rockets and just goes kaboom, we chase the rest of the xenos back to the hive and we massacre them. It was glorious.
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vendable M41A AP in prep.
    The two flamers in the SL prep.
    Lockers in general and metaing where the different armor sprites were to get the cool ones.
    Old Whiskey Outpost, that was fun.
    When the M4RA could be used by anyone and could be bought by req. I remember using it when the Alamo crashed into the ship and like the very next round it became a spec weapon, kinda sad my unrobust ass was the probably the last to use it as a non-spec.
    Very first Almayer map, when the CIC was in the very center of the second level. Pretty ebic.
    Also when shotguns were the meta. That was fucking terrible good lord.

Overall I think stuff's gotten better but I miss some of it. Like specs in general have gotten a lot better since a year ago with new and reworked kits but I miss being able to use the M4RA as a PFC or Cargo Tech. Also miss the old flamer sprite, was probably the best looking flamer in really any Aliens game and now it's just kinda, generic oh well.
    Last edited by BND01; 03-12-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulse rifles used to come with their UGLs *loaded*.

I thought it was odd no one seemed to be using their grenades, so I radio'd to remind people to use their grenades. Round was won shortly after.

Next day pulse rifles had empty UGLs. Such is life in the Corps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supermatter was great. Suddenly the whole req line began moving towards engineering involuntarily...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once upon a time in Ice, if a crusher rammed a wall bordering the ice caves underground.

Suddenly all the air had like 400000 kpa of pressure and marines that came down would get thrown around constantly before dying.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPhilipIII View Post
    Once upon a time in Ice, if a crusher rammed a wall bordering the ice caves underground.

Suddenly all the air had like 400000 kpa of pressure and marines that came down would get thrown around constantly before dying.
    oh god I remember that. And the breaches on the sulaco were fun too. And prison. Any kind of breach was hillarious when it started throwing people around all over the place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember Cr20s, logistics and everyone rushing to get the SAW backpack kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwback to the super spooky Halloween map.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want the old human sprites back