Date of Incident
    March 2, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Alex "Coin Flip" Harris

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Harvest Singe/ Elizabeth Knight

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2200CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4/10

Description of the incident:
    Near to round start, Singe and Knight both came to Req, asking for (respectively) binos and sidearm. I stated that I was not giving Singe binos since he wouldn't be deploying and Knight was not getting a sidearm as they are not authorized on condition green. Both took this personally, with Singe choosing to tear down the walls leading to the fabricator and Knight coming behind me to talk about how easy it would to take stuff apart in Req. I denied them again and again, as they chose to continue to harass me. When I refused them both for a fourth time, they began tearing down the walls throughout Req, specifically around the conveyor and for the storage room that holds the crates. I informed CIC that they MT's were harrassing me and preventing me from doing my job. The XO ordered them to stop. I aHelped for the first time here.

As the round progressed, it got to the point that as they took more walls down that I had people just walking in to take stuff. When I found that they had breached even the RO's quarters, tearing down the wall behind the uniform vendor then the wall north of the door to the RO office, I had decided I had enough.

I'd tried flashing them, I'd tried asking them to stop. I grabbed an M79 and stun rounds and began firing them at/around the two MTs in order to get them to back off long enough for me to work. They began to build girder walls around this point and wasting materials that I had set out for the FOB as well as using what they got from the walls/racks to make these girders just to piss me off.

Shortly after all this, one of the admins responded to my aHelp and, when asked if I had called the MPs and I said there were no MPs, he hopped on as the CMP to try and solve this issue. This is did nothing and Knight and Singe only continued their antics, simply avoiding the CMP. In addition, they were not directly bothering me, running up and around me, running past me as I tried to load the crates or move supplies.

This went on for quite some time, and escalated to the point where I was purposely aiming and hitting them with the stun rounds just so I could try to focus on the role I was playing, that being the RO and trying to support the ground forces.

Things escalated when I witnessed (and I admittedly don't know who) throw metal and plasteels down the ASRS pit. I began threatening them with lethal force if I observed them wasting materials. They began instead using the mats to build more useless girder walls.

Then the MT's, according to the radio calls, kidnapped my only CT (someone who had woken up around 80% towards rounds completion). They were attempting to do a hostage trade for the things they wanted. Again, at this point, I'm deliberately hitting them with stun rounds from an M79. The SEA gets involved, and it appears to not have been a massive issue (he was knocked down and cuffed for a bit before they let him go), but this is still part of an ongoing issue.

More MPs get on and finally the issue appears to be getting resolved, only to find out that the MTs were claiming that they were "renovating Req" or some bullshit. They began tearing apart the ship without authorization before first drop. They chose to do so and I told/asked them not to.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    logs need to be pulled

What resolution are you seeking?
    I feel like this needs to have punishment. I've done a lot less and received punishment's for events similar to it. My issue is that this was blatant rule breaking as I never saw them do their role once. They chose to hard grief me over something that is explicitly my authority to decide over.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

This was handled in game,

Thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)