Date of Incident
    March 1, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Pal Johnson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Paia 'Hotsauce' Amaya

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:22pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2. Roleplay & Rule 4. No

Description of the incident:
    In short Paia round start began causing trouble. Over the radio, she was being told not to harass people straight out of cryo and into the briefing. She had been shoving people constantly non-stop at the start of the round. At briefing she continued to shove everyone, throwing chairs and causing considerable disruption nearly starting a riot. I went to talk to the XO about it since we didn't have MPs at the time. By the time arrived at briefing things were getting worse and he had to activate the room flash to clam people down. After breifing had concluded she continued to cause trouble which could be heard over the radio. Eventually She hacked her way into cic then began wandering around cic waving a gun. I kept telling here to please leave and attempted to fix the doors she hacked open. She began walking into the path of the SO and even used the phone he was on to call an unknown person and told them that they sucked. This upset the SO and ordered me to kick her out. By this point, Paia decided to use the gun she had and shoot herself saying something about the duck gods and nearly killed herself had I not given her medicine. I flashed after telling her to leave with her refusing to leave and threw her out.

Rule 2): She made no clear attempt to RP and acted in a LRP manner throughout the entire round causing nothing but trouble with little to no reason behind her actions.

Rule 3): Basically griefing the entire time as OT. did not attempt to do their role the entire round. Disrupting people the entire time and CIC.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    i saved logs but too late.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Warning for behavior especially going to cic .

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

This was handled in game,

Thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)