Their BYOND Key
    ExGame and Vitoras
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10:30 24.02.2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2 and 5
    Description of the incident
    I'll start.
    I was walking along a tunnel with other soldiers, in search of xenomorphs. Soldier (Amira Young) fired at the front in front of him, then he got up without action, it was impossible to pass through him and i had to "push" him without any damage. As I understood, he wanted to recharge a rifle or something. After some time, he turned around and, without warning, began to specifically shoot at me with the aim of killing. I decided to defend myself. I shot him before he fell to the ground, after he fell I immediately stopped shooting and continued my search for aliens. He was pulled back by another person, so I did not worry that they would help him. Then, the administrator Vitoras writes to me and accuses me of the grief, I explain to him that the person attacked me on purpose, that this was not accidental and I defended myself according to rule number 4 and did not pursue the goal of killing him. The administrator stated that Amira Young shot me only once (in the screenshot you can see that not quite right). And yes, both of admins tell me, that i shoot him 15 rounds. Really? Lets look at the screenshot, we clearly see how many bullets im spend. I explain once again that they tried to kill me and I just tried to protect myself. The administrator has logged out. Another administrator came and said that I specifically tried to kill him (despite the fact that the soldier obviously tried to kill me and shot far more than once) and gave me a warning! To me! I have a crystal clear reputation, I have never violated the server rules! And here, I am sentenced in the grief, not him, trully grifer, absurd! And it�s clearly clear that he shot far more than once, and at least twice or more pressed the key, I would die if I didn�t defend myself. But the administrator, in my explanation, threatened to ban me, which was pretty rude.
    Yesterday was a similar case, by the way. We quarreled with the soldier for a place in the queue, exchanged blows and in the end he just killed me by knife (and im not used it). And guess what was in response to my complaint? I was told that this was the norm, because there was a conflict and, according to rule 4, the murder was on role-play. So I ask, was it then that this self-defense was outside its scope? Absurd, it's just an insult.
    I really want the administration to understand this situation and drop the unfair accusation from me. Return to me my clear reputation please!
    Thanks in advance. You are my last hope.
    Evidence
    There logs whats happening
    https://b.radikal.ru/b03/1902/4e/72ba0bfd9bb1.png

There "15" bullets. I duuno how they counted them
    https://c.radikal.ru/c00/1902/17/3bc2fa656d2e.png
    How you would punish the accused
    Courtesy lessons and apologies
    Last edited by cofe_cofe3; 02-24-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly is my first report, idk about byond key, maybe correctly is Cofecofe3.*

Oh, completely forgot to appeal not only to rule 4 but also to rule 14, there was no reason to open fire on me. And if they started shooting at me in real life, I would shoot as long as the attacker could not continue to cause damage (fell).
    Rule 14. Lethal Force - Do not attack another player without a legitimate, explainable roleplay reason that could be applied in a similar, real-life scenario. A fist fight does not suddenly escalate into a gun fight. Even if you are justified, you are still susceptible to Marine Law.
    Last edited by cofe_cofe3; 02-24-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Additional info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs soonish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See who protects the administration! I calmly play, I play my role qualitatively, but this little child, having felt his impunity and that the administrators support him (why?) - now I�m preventing me from playing normally without any RP. Before that, he threw a fire extinguisher at me. Just. Seriously? That is, such gamers need your server? Is just already seriously cyberbulling.
    Its was about 05:40 on US time 25.02.2019. You can check the logs.
    Its screenshot https://ibb.co/ZgFYf2r
    Unfortunately, the logs of the earlier event (fire extinguisher) disappeared from me. I just can't play anymore. Give him a ban finally and sort it out, please.
    Last edited by cofe_cofe3; 02-25-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I just stopped playing, but after entering in the staff reports that was the thing that actually bothered me in this game, I see this thread. I would not care if it was only about me you know, not even create an account to answer, but since you're trying to damage the reputation of the few staffs that really helped me, I have to interfere. We were in south maint, 1 tile, I was in front of you shooting and chasing the xenos, my ammo ran out, I tried to reload once, you kept pushing me, when I tried to show you that I wanted to actually go back, I misscliked and shot you once then stopped, you didn't even gave me time to explain that in LOOC, as I started typing, you shot me like 10 times and just ran away, as you missunderstood your own lie, Amira Young was the marine behind you, that actually saw everything and tried to help me, dragged me a bit, but I died after 2 seconds. I ahelped and Vitoras said he would solve it. Never got a reply about it and I didn't cared really, round ending, but you seem very upsad about it. I'll just let you know that in CM, when a bullet hits something, there's a message, as the messages when I fired inside the maint in the xenos, your message is only hitting me. How could I miss you like 20 times inside the 1 tile maint Alex? I don't care about being banned or something, I'm only here to protect those staffs that actually helped me, and didn't said "call the MP", or "he had a reason to shot you because you punched him after he steal your gun". I only fired because I was trying to reload while pushing you, the rifle shouldn't be loaded. The last green line is when I fell on the ground, as you were shooting past me, you hit the walls, then you redirect your cursor to my character and shot a lot more. The other shots were just not necessary, even in a legit self defense situation.
    I'm not a saint, but... don't tell lies bro.

SS of his SS: http://prntscr.com/mq7icf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PsychoactiveDoom; 02-26-2019 at 07:58 AM. Reason: SS was too small

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoactiveDoom View Post
    So, I just stopped playing, but after entering in the staff reports that was the thing that actually bothered me in this game, I see this thread. I would not care if it was only about me you know, not even create an account to answer, but since you're trying to damage the reputation of the few staffs that really helped me, I have to interfere. We were in south maint, 1 tile, I was in front of you shooting and chasing the xenos, my ammo ran out, I tried to reload once, you kept pushing me, when I tried to show you that I wanted to actually go back, I misscliked and shot you once then stopped, you didn't even gave me time to explain that in LOOC, as I started typing, you shot me like 10 times and just ran away, as you missunderstood your own lie, Amira Young was the marine behind you, that actually saw everything and tried to help me, dragged me a bit, but I died after 2 seconds. I ahelped and Vitoras said he would solve it. Never got a reply about it and I didn't cared really, round ending, but you seem very upsad about it. I'll just let you know that in CM, when a bullet hits something, there's a message, as the messages when I fired inside the maint in the xenos, your message is only hitting me. How could I miss you like 20 times inside the 1 tile maint Alex? I don't care about being banned or something, I'm only here to protect those staffs that actually helped me, and didn't said "call the MP", or "he had a reason to shot you because you punched him after he steal your gun". I only fired because I was trying to reload while pushing you, the rifle shouldn't be loaded. The last green line is when I fell on the ground, as you were shooting past me, you hit the walls, then you redirect your cursor to my character and shot a lot more. The other shots were just not necessary, even in a legit self defense situation.
    I'm not a saint, but... don't tell lies bro.

SS of his SS: http://prntscr.com/mq7icf
    Dear friend, you can otby as much as you want, I myself still doubted whether you specifically did this or it was just a mistake, but when you continued to mock me, you had little to complain about me, you went beyond the role of play and began to create something completely incomprehensible. So I do not get lost in your motives, as well as in the fact that it was not at all accidental. No one accidentally turns around and starts firing. And I saw that you were dragged back. People can be resurrected in this game and therefore I was not worried. You acted ugly, but the administration didn�t care, I�m writing here just about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay Alex. Let's just wait for the Logs, I won't answer to your emotional sense of how the world works anymore, I already explained what happened, you ran away because you thought you could get by with "FF", but you couldn't. People can be ressurrected, they are just not likely to be after xenos crash in the ship and with broken chest bones. You'll receive no more replies.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Combat Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelp sent:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Moderator PM with CofeCofe3
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Exgame takes over
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods handled this correctly. You were shot once and used that as an excuse to mow the other player down. FF happens all the time and sometimes to a much more severe degree. But they are accidents. There's nothing about those logs that indicate the other player was trying to kill you. By repeatedly shooting them with no real justification, you made yourself the only one in the wrong in this situation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FF happens all the time. Miss fires happen quite frequently. Its very easy to accidently click a button and send a stray shot into someone. When this happens most people shrug it off. Like I said it happens a lot. Some people roleplay with it. They call the person names, punch them a few times and generally let the person who shot them know that they are unhappy with what happened. However. What you CANNOT do, is fire back into them with the intent to kill. It is improper escalation. You keep throwing around the phrase roleplay and I'm not quite sure you understand it fully. Roleplay is NOT firing wordlessly on someone who shot you by accident until they die. Killing someone because you know they can be resurrected is NOT acceptable.

Vitoras and Exgame handled the situation correctly. The note on your account will remain.

Resolved. No action taken.