User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadrise142 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deadrise142 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Deadrise142
    Character Name?
    Emma McCain
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Not sure it was a long time ago
    Total Ban Duration
    More than 2 years
    Remaining Duration
    Well it's permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise Station only at the moment.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None banned just here.
    Reason for Ban
    D28APR17 - Multikeyer/Evading
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Well i've had 2 more appeals but i didin't even located my forum account sorry about that was pretty damm long time ago.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Honestly im here to say that i've totally fucked up, i was imature in a point that i wasn't accepting that i was getting killed and instead of staying around and ghosting waiting the round end, i was just getting into another account picking mairnes and urrah back into shooting.
    And im totally aware that i've fucked up, there's no reason to claim my unban.
    So im here to say that well it was a pretty damm long time ago and well i've matured up and im pretty sorry for all the issue that i've cause for you guys. So well im here to see if i can get a new chance it's 2019, i really miss playing at CM-SS13 so well im giving a shot if i might get a new chance.
    Thanks alot and have a good day;
    Last edited by Deadrise142; 02-24-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give you a +1 because of the following.
    You admitted to your mistakes and have made the effort to man up to them with this post. Taking a look at your prior notes that Vitoras has posted, I cant see anything that is truly egregious compared to others i have seen before. Infact some of them seem to be non-issue with modern updates to the game as of 2019. (Such as bringing power packs.)

But I do ask that you disclose any an all ckeys you use and acknowledge that if you try to multi-key again. There would probably be no chance at an appeal should this one be approved.

Can you do that? Otherwise your other note history in my personal opinion is a non-factor like i mentioned above. None of them are very bad considering.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spoke with a staff member from paradise, They claim you have very few notes and nothing outside of a ban from 'command' roles due to going ssd without ahelping. And once back in 2017 for apparently spacing people as a crazed captain. So i will maintain my +1 for now.

Edit
    Direct quote:

Last edited by Zelkova64; 02-24-2019 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Update/Proof from Paradise

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you know about the ckey Hazzor1997

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PumperUp View Post
    sure,i will be a good boy
    Also buddy, Your specific ban appeal is in another thread, your personally on the wrong one.
    //showthrea...Permanent-Ban) Try to remain in your own appeal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, Deadrise142, Hazzor1997 and Pillow142.
    Well well thanks for your support, and well i gotta that i won't dissapoint you guys this time, and well thanks for your support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelkova64 View Post
    I spoke with a staff member from paradise, They claim you have very few notes and nothing outside of a ban from 'command' roles due to going ssd without ahelping. And once back in 2017 for apparently spacing people as a crazed captain. So i will maintain my +1 for now.

Edit
    Direct quote:

Well about that SSD issue i've already explained to them it was because i had power crash at home so well wasn't much i've could do about it. And well about that crazy Captain roleplay i've had it was kinda more of an IC issue with some "ERT" that came aboard. But well it wasn't much of a big deal since most of my actions happened ICly and i've got ICly demoted in that roleplay. But yeah i've got an admin warn for being kinda "agressive" with the ERT that came aboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    What do you know about the ckey Hazzor1997
    I assume that account is mine along side with Deadrise142 and Pillow142, i've got nothing to kinda hide and honestly i was totally wrong so that's why i got no "reasons" to unban just my hunble sorries and well that i've changed since it was so long ago. Paradise Station aswell was an nice server that tought me alot of things and made me a way better player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again thanks for all the support that you guys are giving im all open to answer any questions and im ready to show that im a way better player that i was back in 2017 so that's why im coming up asking for a second chance.