User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadrise142 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to see this lifted
    +1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadrise142 View Post
    I assume that account is mine along side with Deadrise142 and Pillow142, i've got nothing to kinda hide and honestly i was totally wrong so that's why i got no "reasons" to unban just my hunble sorries and well that i've changed since it was so long ago. Paradise Station aswell was an nice server that tought me alot of things and made me a way better player.
    It should be noted that you should be quite familiar with said ckey as you applied to become staff over on TG with that ckey and failed to disclose pertinent information to them involving other Ckeys.

Said application was submitted this month and subsequently denied for lying to them.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewto...p?f=73&t=21540
    Last edited by RobBrown4PM; 02-25-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    It should be noted that you should be quite familiar with said ckey as you applied to become staff over on TG with that ckey and failed to disclose pertinent information to them involving other Ckeys.

Said application was submitted this month and subsequently denied for lying to them.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewto...p?f=73&t=21540
    Oh yeah that's true bcos i wasn't enable to find my ban threats here on the forum, same way i wasn't able to find them to make this appeal. But well if you check it out with them there's no negative notes on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Rob not wanting to be rude but you guys asked me if i was banned from any other servers, never was and you can check my recent conduct with them i can pretty assure you that the reasons that i've applied there was because i was looking out to help them a bit. But honestly the server is off-line most of the day so i kinda got "pissed-off". But sorry for not mentioning my admin application that wasn't accepted on another server.
    I like playing with them but meeeh ain't the same thing as CM-SS13 it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pretty far from being, so that's why im recalling a second chance around here, all my last conducts on the other servers are pretty "nice" i guess.
    Anyway thanks for bringing this up and im open to answer anything.
    Last edited by Deadrise142; 02-25-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish to add a last comment to this appeal, since i was banned a long time ago i'm pretty sure i've changed and improved alot my gameplay. So that's why im asking for this new chance alongside this awesome community, when i got banned i can clearly say that the staff back than did their job perfectly and i was the one who was wrong and lost my privilegie with this community. So yeah i've forgot to mention my ban at TG and when they remembered about it i came here to you guys (Staff and Community players) to ask for this new chance to play with you guys.

I got no arguments saying "Oh i was banned unfairly" the admins just did their jobs back there, so well im hoping you guys consider me this shot to show you that i've changed and that i can be a nice addition to the community on the server playing with the others and here on the forums exposing my ideas and such. So well i totally understand if some of you guys got some issues about giving me another chance i know multikeying it was and it is totally wrong and well im changed.
    Again thank you all for you consideration and well im hoping for the best and looking after playing with you guys again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well so i guess everyone forgot about my threat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bump your appeals.

Now, you had some serious issues leading up to this permaban but it was some time ago and apparently you haven't caused too much trouble on Paradise. You'll be on a one month probation for griefing. If you grief, your perma will be reinstated. We'll transfer your notes to one of your accounts, along with any relevant jobbans which may be appealed once the probation is over. Post here with the account you wish to use on CM from now on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lordington View Post
    Don't bump your appeals.

Now, you had some serious issues leading up to this permaban but it was some time ago and apparently you haven't caused too much trouble on Paradise. You'll be on a one month probation for griefing. If you grief, your perma will be reinstated. We'll transfer your notes to one of your accounts, along with any relevant jobbans which may be appealed once the probation is over. Post here with the account you wish to use on CM from now on.
    Right no problem,.well Deadrise142 will be fine
    Last edited by Deadrise142; 03-01-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll get your notes transferred and an exception made for that account. You should be able to play by Friday/Saturday.