Marine Name
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Jeanne

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Jeanne will be a synthetic with a interest in human biology

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I enjoy playing support roles shipside and on the ground but feel limited by what I can do. So I want to be able to do more for those I support.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    My most fond memory is being saved from the queen during hijack by Clark then being carried away and having my fractures fixed.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...nkTXKadNE/edit

First part-

Before me on a table lay a preserved body in an HRP or Human Remains Pouch for short. The local CMB unit has requested that I look at this as it was connected to an unusual case that had yet to be solved efficiently.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am very familiar with engineering, I can set up and build a good starting FOB and make barricades on the frontline if needed.

I.E Making a safe area for medics.

If it's really needed I can assist the CAS PO in setting up their dropship or setting up the dropship engine modules if there are no DCCs or POs around.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I can comfortably run CIC in a pinch if needed by:

Using tac maps

calling out downed marines on the OW console.

Using announcements to be clear and concise with critical intel.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am confident in my ability as a medic and as a doctor to perform under pressure and not allow any marines to Perma.

I can do chemistry along with the proper dosages per pill such as 7.5u of bicardine and 7.5u of meralyne.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    With my combined RO and SEA hours, I feel I can comfortably run REQ with little to no issues regarding supply drops or the FOB crate and get through the morning rush at a reasonable pace.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I can engage in combat for the defence of myself or others.

For self-defence, a situation could be I am pounced on by a runner on my way to the front I can give it a few hits with my telebaton until it disengaged.

For the defence of another, a marine has walked onto a hugger trap and has been hugged and a lurker arrives to collect them. I would attempt to drag and carry the marine away from the lurker and call for backup, relying on the baton if all else fails.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player and i've seen them play alot of roles with good results, especially medical roles and engineering ones as a support player. Always willing to be helpful and give advice when needed. Plus 1 from me. They'd make a good walking toaster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have nothing but positive things to say for WHO: Great at roleplaying and staying in character (from a predator perspective at least), Highly competent, and with hours like that, I'm sure they know next to everything about anything. Plus, the story was enjoyable. Major +1 from me. Have fun being a slave
    Jay ‘Taco’ Johnson - Alpha pride world wide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew this app was coming so I'll put my thoughts in.

Harley / Oronto is competent, I can vouch for them specially in medical and requisitions so that's not a concern for me, they can perform to what I consider a "good" level of aptitude and clearly show knowledge in the small tricks that make Synths shine. Another thing I personally commend them on is that they are very aware of their surroundings / place groundside and I've never felt at any point I could not trust them to get something done (specially when my round depends on it).

In terms of staying in character and RP, I want to see how this synth plays out specially after reading the story, I feel Harley and Oronto as a character (I have spent enough time around them to judge, specially before I knew they were the same person) are very different and unique (most importantly consistent), so I do expect that to carry on to their synth, I have not engaged much with their predator so perhaps someone can vouch there.

Would I recommend them for the whitelist? Absolutely, I've know the player for some time, I know they are competent and most importantly CONFIDENT in their skills which inspires faith on them, plus I'm sure they can roleplay, specially when things don't go their way they keep ooc and ic separate. I would ask them req questions but I already know their fob crate by memory.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Harley well. Absolutely worthy of the WL. + 1 from me.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you were dewhitelisted from CO, why should we accept you?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    If you were dewhitelisted from CO, why should we accept you?

I made mistakes when I got the CO whitelist. I acted unbefitting the role I was expected to represent and subsequently got deWL'd. But after this, I took the time, and I have been improving myself and learning from these mistakes, so I do not repeat them in any capacity.

Why should you accept me?

I honestly wouldn't be applying for this whitelist if I didn't believe and wasn't confident I could achieve the high standards you set for this whitelist in-game and OOC.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WH0_T00Kthejam View Post
    I took the time, and I have been improving myself and learning from these mistakes, so I do not repeat them in any capacity.

I feel I should expand on this point, so it's not so vague.

I focused on improving my behaviour by avoiding any predator WL issues, and so far, I am happy to say there is none. I applied for a mentor role to help and support the community, and as you know, being banned while you are a mentor gets your mentor status revoked, so I have been on my best behaviour and avoiding doing anything stupid to compromise that.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is accepted, but you're under heavy scrutiny due to your CO behavior. Synth has intense rules, but it's very rewarding. Congrats and good luck.
    Synthetic Senator