Your Character Name?
    JO xxx Y
    Their BYOND Key
    Tezr4t
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    21:40 gmt
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    5. Determine the punishment.
    a. Determine the bare minimum punishment. There's no reason to jump straight to a ban, especially if the incident didn't cause a major disruption to the game
    Description of the incident
    So there was a large hive, we had just got onto the dropship to board the almayer and i was getting a bit over with my talk asking “queen could you ask the qm if they are based” which im quite fine with getting noted
    After this 9 runners evo to lurker and i say “this is quite a lurkoid moment”
    In my opinion this isnt very devastating to the server and not even very lrp, im just stating the amount of lurkers is high
    However tez disagrees, deciding to escalate immediately to a ban

Heres what could have been done in the situation, laying down boundaries between allowed and not allowed since its pretty broad as of right now or just saying something along the lines of “this also isnt allowed final warning” considering its a pretty insignificant line of text

Mind you i had also said that i would really tone myself down when they came to me a second time, at this point they could have let me go and just kept a close eye on me

All and all its just a game, no reason to ruin someones fun for a non offensive line of text
    Evidence
    Logs
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Just the 2nd note removed due to how it just ruined my night and i dont feel its deserved

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is clearly LRP. You were warned for LRP, and then ALMOST IMMEDIATELY did it again, resulting in a ban. You were warned and chose not to listen.

Resolved - Denied, Tezrat accepted appropriately.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???