Grimreaperx15:
    2. Investigate the situation
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    4. Investigate the player's history
    5. Determine the punishment.

Superreallycoolguy:
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Description of the incident
    I made this over the recently handled player report against me (link: //showthrea...-Unknown-11(-)), as I disagree with the punishment given.

The PR got handled three hours after it got put up. Not only that, it got merged under another report that got posted hours earlier.

I would also like to preface this by stating it got handled ICly. As per rule 0.1 (intent), the processing of my PR portion shouldn't have gone through:
    " If staff use "In-Character" behavior adjusment, no warning notes and/or bans shall be issued, unless further rule violations take place"

When I was available, I looked at the report. The only thing I managed to find in the player report was false statements in the initial description itself, thrown-together chopped-up logs, and then discover the manager, Grimreaperx15, in Discord talking about how he desperately was grasping for reasons to justify the ban. I also decided to read up on the channel and saw that Superreallycoolguy was legitimately begging for someone to make a player report. I would like to have the outcomes of the player report against me either revoked or allow me the chance to explain my actions with the full logs. Aside from that, I'd like to explain the rest of the report:

Grimreaperx15:
    2. Investigate the situation - Grimreaperx15 closed and shut this report instantly. I never had a chance to go through it entirely or even respond. I even tried to reach out with Discord DMs to them but was pushed away. There are also discrepancies in the logs and explanations from Grimreaperx15 that are lies - like claiming I committed sedition by arresting the Captain. The Captain was lawfully detained under the charge of illegal confinement, as he never got deputized and still proceeded to handcuff and strip me in the brig.
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue - I feel as Grimreaperx15 has blown the problem at hand out of the water. After following orders from the Captain and the Provost's announcements to receive treatment, I went and did so. Unfortunately, I was still slurring my words at inspection, and so I was given the arrest warrant greenlight by the Commander against me for intoxication. The arrest was lawful because I had already drunk earlier in the round for the event. What the logs fail to mention, however, is that the Commander completely stripped me of my position as an MP. After no longer being an MP, I was no longer restricted to ML, allowing me to act within server rules but outside ML. However, because I was still an officer, I was allowed to demand an arrest for illegal confinement. As I walked up to the Captain, he then proceeded to break escalation rules and began shooting me with a pulse rifle because I had a taser. Eventually, this led to me fleeing the ship when my death warrant got signed with an execution authorization. I never at any point escalated past stunning and fleeing.
    4. Investigate the player's history - I do not have a history of breaking ML as the CMP or any MP role. I do, however, have one MP note. The note related to me is for not being able to follow orders to standards. The inability to follow orders came from being under pressure by an admin event that made me lose my hearing and overall occupied me.
    5. Determine the punishment - I feel that the consequences are too harsh.

Superreallycoolguy:
    Remain professional, no matter what happens - he was talking about this incident and begging for someone to make a report for over eight hours.

Regardless of this, once again, I would like the report opened - with uncropped logs - so that I can explain stuff and not get cut off while asleep.
    EvidenceWhat resolution are you seeking?
    The reversal of the punishments, or at the very least allowing me to explain myself. I do not wish for staff to receive punishment unless mandated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I meant to state that I suggest using the Imgur album I gave. I did not want to clog up everything with a giant wall of links.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, in response, from the top:

2. Investigate the situation - Grimreaperx15 closed and shut this report instantly. I never had a chance to go through it entirely or even respond. I even tried to reach out with Discord DMs to them but was pushed away. There are also discrepancies in the logs and explanations from Grimreaperx15 that are lies - like claiming I committed sedition by arresting the Captain. The Captain was lawfully detained under the charge of illegal confinement, as he never got deputized and still proceeded to handcuff and strip me in the brig.
    The charge of illegal confinement against the XO was invalid, as the XO was within his rights to perform an arrest, and as the logs indicate, was told by an admin that they could. You arrested the Commander (as per Marine Law) without cause, thus committing Sedition and Neglect of Duty.

As for the claim you were "push away", you messaged me once before bed, in which I politely inform you I was not available. https://i.imgur.com/aLR49Yu.png

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue - I feel as Grimreaperx15 has blown the problem at hand out of the water. After following orders from the Captain and the Provost's announcements to receive treatment, I went and did so. Unfortunately, I was still slurring my words at inspection, and so I was given the arrest warrant greenlight by the Commander against me for intoxication. The arrest was lawful because I had already drunk earlier in the round for the event. What the logs fail to mention, however, is that the Commander completely stripped me of my position as an MP. After no longer being an MP, I was no longer restricted to ML, allowing me to act within server rules but outside ML. However, because I was still an officer, I was allowed to demand an arrest for illegal confinement. As I walked up to the Captain, he then proceeded to break escalation rules and began shooting me with a pulse rifle because I had a taser. Eventually, this led to me fleeing the ship when my death warrant got signed with an execution authorization. I never at any point escalated past stunning and fleeing.
    "What the logs fail to mention, however, is that the Commander completely stripped me of my position as an MP. After no longer being an MP, I was no longer restricted to ML, allowing me to act within server rules but outside ML."
    This is not relevant to the report, as being stripped of your rank does not strip you of your role. You are still mechanically an MP, and thus required to follow Rule 11 unless an Admin invokes Rule 0.

4. Investigate the player's history - I do not have a history of breaking ML as the CMP or any MP role. I do, however, have one MP note. The note related to me is for not being able to follow orders to standards. The inability to follow orders came from being under pressure by an admin event that made me lose my hearing and overall occupied me.
    5. Determine the punishment - I feel that the consequences are too harsh.
    The number of Marine Law violations you committed as CMP was more than I cared to count, but at minimum you committed multiple capital offenses, including Sedition and Desertion. You broke both server rules by effectively griefing the XO due to your misunderstanding of Marine Law, massively disrupted the round, and broke Rule 11 every single time you committed a Marine Law violation, which was multiple times. Worse yet, you also encouraged and facilitated multiple other players to break Marine Law as MP, thus violating Rule 11. You are not a new player, and should have known better.

When I was available, I looked at the report. The only thing I managed to find in the player report was false statements in the initial description itself, thrown-together chopped-up logs, and then discover the manager, Grimreaperx15, in Discord talking about how he desperately was grasping for reasons to justify the ban.
    This is borderline slander. There are thousands of lines in the logs, I was not going to include them all. I was desperately grasping for reasons to justify your behavior, as my previous statements have hopefully made it clear that reasons to justify the ban were numerous. I spent a significant amount of time searching the logs for anything to give you the benefit of the doubt other than borderline grief.

And to address the claim this is a violation of Rule 0.1, that applies to the handling admin for the ahelp. Superreallycoolguy handled this. You are not immune to further punishment on review of the entirety of your actions as part of a Player Report.

In conclusion, I believe this report is baseless and slanderous claiming that I "lied" in the report. To me, this indicates a significant lack of understanding of Marine Law, and the inability to accept your own mistakes at any point.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also this report is a violation of subforum Rule 12. Report resolutions are final and binding. Do not make a subsequent report because you're unhappy with the outcome demanding the managers manager resolve it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs were cut and dry and grimreaper discussed it with management/heads during the investigation. The decision was not made by him alone, if you think your jobban is too heavy handed, file a unban appeal instead.

Decisions are final as grimreaper said
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids