Your Byond ID?
    Carl Trent

Your Character Name?
    Evan Stelf

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown (It was a predator)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00 or 2:00 PM ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    I was a survivor in the round this player report is being made for and I did the usual thing on Solaris Ridge, go to armory and get guns and ammo. I met Carmen Miles there and we were immediately met by a predator that kept on roaring and taking out its weapons. We tried to run away and ignore it since there was also xenos on our tail but it kept following us. We eventually got to the little room between engineering and atmospherics and met two other survivors. We were able to get in and I guess one of them managed to put 4 welding tanks inside the room and weld all the doors. We were discussing what we were going to do since there were xenos all around us. The predator was there too and was roaring and looking at us through the glass doors. The pred SHOULD have seen the welding tanks since they were in clear view. The Pred decided to shoot one of the walls of our temporary fort. It damaged it. He then shot it again, blowing up the wall and setting a chain effect of the welding tanks and managed to knock two of us unconscious or dead. I was able to get back up and escape while Carmen was captured. I eventually got captured shortly after. I feel like the predator broke rule 3 because he was actually being a "dick" to us survivors. He kept harassing us, and ending up killing us for no reason. He should have realized that blowing up the walls would blow up the welding tanks. We were going to leave the area anyways once the spitters came to melt the area. This was extremely unneeded and ruined the fun for not only myself but three survivors as well for no gain to him besides either being completely foolish or a dick.
    (I don't know the pred's name because I disconnected later and couldn't remember it.)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I don't have any pictures but I was recording at the time so if you want to see it message me.

How you would punish the accused:
    Remind them that predators are extremely dangerous and can ruin a players round either intentionally or unintentionally very quickly, like what happened to us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs.

Edited full logs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Predator in question
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of explosion
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelps about it
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Now there is discussions with the ahelps, but I left it out for now unless I am asked to include those from higher up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council will be discussing this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Witness, I was the Queen

I was observing a xeno near the survivors when the tanks exploded, thought the survivors had shot the tanks at first until the other xenos told me what happened.

Explosion stunned at least two survivors who were pretty much instantly kill by the xenos. A third survivor fled to security and was being captured by warriors when a predator (I believe there was only one predator at time) dragged the survivor away. Apparently the survivor either escaped or was released by the predator and killed a critted xeno.

I don't know if they were trying to make up for the explosion but they basically freed a capture leading to a xeno dying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    Witness, I was the Queen

I was observing a xeno near the survivors when the tanks exploded, thought the survivors had shot the tanks at first until the other xenos told me what happened.

Explosion stunned at least two survivors who were pretty much instantly kill by the xenos. A third survivor fled to security and was being captured by warriors when a predator (I believe there was only one predator at time) dragged the survivor away. Apparently the survivor either escaped or was released by the predator and killed a critted xeno.

I don't know if they were trying to make up for the explosion but they basically freed a capture leading to a xeno dying.
    The pred pulled me away from the warrior grab. I ran away but didn't have any source of light so I went back to get my shotgun and managed to hit the critted lurker a few times with my pistol killing it while the warriors tried grabbing me.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has spoken about this issue and has declared the following:

The white listed player in question was in violation of the honor code/Predator rules, specifically the following:

- Effecting or altering the environment. The player altered the environment via interrupting an established conflict between the Xeno's and the Survivors. The players actions allowed for an advantage to be given to the Xeno's.

- HPC'ing worthy prey. The player knowingly used their HPC to cause an explosion that killed or badly wounded 1 or more victims that would have been classified as worthy prey. The player stated that this was an accident, however, we believe that there is little evidence to support the players claim. Using your HPC is an action that takes several several steps to accomplish, allowing for more than enough time for the player to think about the action.

The council suggests a suspension of this players white list for a yet to be determined length of time. The council will speak with Emerald and the rest of the heads in relation to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stepping down from Predator Whitelist, apologies for those involved in this situation.

In regards to this situation however I will state that my actions were not malicious in any way and was in fact an attempt to give survivors a chance against a horde of xeno's gathering around. You decided to move a fuel tank after me shooting the wall once, why I dont know but thats irrelevant now.

I've already contacted Emerald regarding this as we speak and have placed my request for my Whitelist to be removed effective immediately. My actions as a Predator albeit questionable were not done in a way to negatively impact your round and I apologise if you believe that was my intention. I have nothing more to say on this matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    Stepping down from Predator Whitelist, apologies for those involved in this situation.

In regards to this situation however I will state that my actions were not malicious in any way and was in fact an attempt to give survivors a chance against a horde of xeno's gathering around. You decided to move a fuel tank after me shooting the wall once, why I dont know but thats irrelevant now.

I've already contacted Emerald regarding this as we speak and have placed my request for my Whitelist to be removed effective immediately. My actions as a Predator albeit questionable were not done in a way to negatively impact your round and I apologise if you believe that was my intention. I have nothing more to say on this matter.
    I didn't think this was a pred rule matter, just the rule 3 issue but I assumed only a warning or a talking would have occured on your end but it seems that this was much more problematic than I assumed. Us survivors were planning on running away from the xenos as soon as they started to acid so I just think this was an a chaotic issue and I am sorry one of us moved the fuel tank closer. I don't agree with blowing the wall and letting the xenos in but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At Mizari's request, his whitelist for Predator will be removed. He is free to follow the normal procedures to get it reinstated in the future, should he wish to.