User Tag List

Thread: Ollanius - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ollanius - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ollanius.
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bernard Burkhammer. That's the static name I go by, nowadays.
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not applicable.
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Squad Leader.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown. Probably one of the staff members, if I had to guess.
    Total Ban Duration
    Permenantly, from the 'Squad Leader' role.
    Remaining Duration
    N/A. Likely until appealed for, since it's been about.. five-ish years since it was initially applied to me.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Beyond Colonial Marines, I haven't played much other SS13 servers in a while. I did play on UristMcStation, Lifeweb, IS12, Corporate Mercenaries, and some other servers that're likely lost to time or unrecollectable, though.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not as far as I know.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A.
    Reason for Ban
    It'd be this one: 'Banned from Squad Leader - Lead a meta-rush, ignored command not to. by adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Mon, January 2nd of 2017'.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Well, I won't beat around the bush: I was quite the naughty player, when I originally played Colonial Marines for a small stint back in 2016-2017. Broke a good amount of rules, got myself jobbanned from most of the important roles due to breaking a plethora of rules. Safe to say, it was justified.

In this particular incident, I-.. can't really remember the specifics. If I had to guess though, it was probably a case of me leading my squaddies straight towards the Hive, in LV-624. I think this was before the 'fog wall' mechanic was implemented, so actually rushing the enemy right after combat-dropping was very much frowned upon.

It's been about five years and some change since I last fucked about, though. I've recently gotten back into playing Colonial Marines, courtesy of a friend. I mostly play as a Squad Rifleman or Cadet, though I've fiddled with some of the more advanced roles too.

I have no idea if my current character's been noteworthy enough to have their actions (be it good or bad) noticed or remembered. Regardless, I think my recent playtime (and lack of any additional notes, bans, or slap-on-the-wrists) is decent enough proof to show that I don't have the same rambunctious intentions that I had, quite a while ago.

It'd be nice to get my hands on a MK1 Pulse Rifle again, too. 'ate bugs, 'ate hunters, 'ate rebels.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old ban, and you have play time. I will throw you a bone and unban you from squad leader, and after 30 days, you can appeal your command related jobbans.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids