User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Economicairborn - Rule 3(being a dick)/4 (grief)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to add to the last one, they were wearing a plat medal, and their excuse for not wanting to take command was "I'm new"

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I will be obtaining logs for this soon.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, after I sat down and began diving through the logs, I realized that there was something wrong: The logs appeared to be missing.

No, seriously. The logs simply weren't there. As it turns out, we had started a test on the Linux server on the 12th of April, which began a few hours before this round occurred. Regretfully, due to the timing and nature of this test, the server didn't store any logs for the remainder of the day. So I have a gap of around 6 hours in the logs where there's... nothing. This round occurred inside of that window.

I brought this issue to Management, who came to the conclusion that there was nothing we could do about it.

So unfortunately we will have to close this report as there is no way for us to prove or disprove anything that had happened in it. If anyone has any further questions, they can reach out to me or Silencer on Discord.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've confirmed that due to the error that Podrick has said, at this point we are unable to investigate this one, so unfortunately this will have to be considered denied.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids