User Tag List

Thread: Mammle2 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mammle2 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mammle2
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Claire Levandi/IA-I7
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Mammle2#2453
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not Applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Queen/Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    "Manager Emiritus" I was logged out so I dunno
    Total Ban Duration
    Until Making appeal
    Remaining Duration
    Until making appeal
    What other servers do you play on?
    None other
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Queen, Xenomorph - Ghosted at round start as the queen without saying anything to anyone. The queen is a vital role not only for the xenos but for the entire round to progress. If you must leave for some reason please ahelp before you do so this way staff can replace you. Player logged out before being spoken to by staff. This job ban is for the purpose of making sure player will see this message. This ban will be lifted upon player appealing with a paste of this ban message in the appeal.
    By x (ManagerEmeritus) on 2022-04-20 04:47:08
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    That round there was no queen roundstart, and I don't even think there was a single drone that was evod, so I decided to evo as drone, built pool and then evo pods, I mentioned in LOOC? or ICly that I was lagging/having brainlag and was likely to go SSD anyways. Since there was no queen I decided to evo into queen (with some funny pressuring from others) for other xenos to have evo and go on ovi, I made an ahelp that I was likely going to get off/ghost (though I probably didn't make it clear since I already forgot what I wrote), but I didn't get a response to it and ended up having to get off/ghost anyways. The note itself, even if it doesn't get removed, should at least mention that I evod as queen as there wasn't one round start and ended up logging off before any staff could respond to the ahelp that I made or something.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes
    Last edited by Mammle2; 04-21-2022 at 05:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouching for what happened, there was no queen, IA said that as a last resort they could do it so we could have SOMEONE but that they will likely have brainlag / issues with having to leave, xenos were fine with it since nobody wanted to be queen regardless.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban lifted. Ive requested a removal of note as well, but i cant do that out of my own auth.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx