User Tag List

Thread: JACKSON CAMPBEL - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JACKSON CAMPBEL - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Commander Chris
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Jackson Campbell
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Commander Chris#8613
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N/A
    Total Ban Duration
    Community Ban
    Remaining Duration
    Community Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    The Wasteland, Lone Star, Desert Rose, TGMC, Beestation, Paradise Station,

used to play on S.P.L.U.R.T and Skyrat
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    I was told from the person who sent a dossier on me to management that I was banned because of it. The person in question is a known troll in different communities who has been fucking with me for a while, and used an opportunity that arose to make a dossier without context to get me banned from a place I enjoyed playing. Mostly because he knew that the unban process (this one) would be long and agonizing and difficult for me to get past.

Essentially, I am accused of soliciating nudes from a 14 year old girl, and the person who accused me this also falsly accused me of being 17. I am 16, but was 15 when the scenario occured (about 4 months ago) The girl is a freshman and I am a sophomore. I admit it was weird, but even the girl agrees that i did not solicitate or harass her.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    I sent a message to management about it last month, but as of 4/23/22 they have yet to respond, and I assume have yet to see it as well.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    https://ibb.co/hWqZ8Jj

I can also send a picture of my permit for proof of my age. I can even get you in contact with the girl who I am accused to have solicitated from, and she can tell you the true story. I have not and will not ever solicitate or sexually harass anyone, ever. I would appreciate if someone from management looked into my community ban and this scenario and spoke to me personally so I could remove this false ban and play again on the server I once had so much fun on back in like 2019.

To take it from the top, me and a girl flirted, and the screenshots were leaked and I was falsely accused of solicitating photos, and of harassing her. Neither of which are true, I have a screenshot of her saying it, and if you wish, you could hear it from her directly. Thank you for your time.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For clarification, this is a community ban.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is a community ban, that usually includes the forums, and implicitly this account? please explain this bit? I am not discussing the merits of this appeal at this point, just procedural basics, in general there is a google docs forums for community bans as forums tend to be included in what a 'community ban' is on our server.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't aware there was a form to appeal community bans on, as I was banned from everything. I made this account and first contacted management but as there was no response a month later, I decided making this would be the best way to get someone to actually look into my case

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Management discussed it, your defense is not acceptable, and we don't wish to take the risk. What you describe doing is a felony in multiple states, and we are a United States based server. The answer is no.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids