User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rank idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played for 1 year and maybe a half at this point. Should I bet put in as a vet? Nope, still suck at this game.

No one is good in CM.
    People who play the longest are more likely to get killed and don't listen to command and then complain command sucks, ect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if we integrated this feature into the medal system?

For example, if you get x amount of medals, you can ahelp and get a cosmetic ingame promotion?

This would integrate nicely into the current game, give medals more use, and wouldn't require a lot of changes if we rely on the player to keep track of their own medals (eg. Screenshotting each one for evidence)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to be a corporal again as medic. Sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support the idea as long everyone starts at the lower rank since giving already veteran rank to players would become in a popularity contest and circle jerking.

Each rank could be obtained depending on the role you play, being PFC the easiest since it would depend solely on kills (?) or maybe different objetives.
    Last edited by Heckenshutze; 03-01-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryBan View Post
    I think that is exactly what she is saying. Nothing to much of a change but it allows others to understand what you are trying to say with this title. However with your example of Private and PFC I don�t think squad ranks maybe other than SL would require a special title to show seniority or showing that this is your first time. And maybe other ranks like MT won�t require stuff like that because the job is self explanatory and there is a CE already there to hold that title as in my eyes CE is just a glorified title for an MT. But other jobs like CTs, MPs, SO, and XOs could definitely benefit from this should it ever be added.
    did you just assume my gender?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    did you just assume my gender?
    I noticed this after I posted it but I WAS TO LAZY TO EDIT IT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluez View Post
    Played for 1 year and maybe a half at this point. Should I bet put in as a vet? Nope, still suck at this game.

No one is good in CM.
    People who play the longest are more likely to get killed and don't listen to command and then complain command sucks, ect.
    I sympathize the pain.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish we had a persistent medal thing that shows on our character.

Whitelisted Synthetic themaskedman2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It�d be neat if you got a medal if you could like, unlock a loadout option for new rounds to carry it over. pbviously not for the same thing but let�s say you got a distinguished medal, you now can start with - �Worn Distinguished Medal� - Evidence of a past deed, the words on it have faded, adressed to �[Name]�

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themaskedman2 View Post
    It�d be neat if you got a medal if you could like, unlock a loadout option for new rounds to carry it over. pbviously not for the same thing but let�s say you got a distinguished medal, you now can start with - �Worn Distinguished Medal� - Evidence of a past deed, the words on it have faded, adressed to �[Name]�
    this would be heckin neat, add pls