User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Viperious - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers, even if some part did not fully conviced me. You got my +1.

Just put the furry bullshit away as soldier said.

Godspeed

EDIT: Vote changed.
    Last edited by Ventyas; 03-05-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest, I was somewhat dreading the day you'd put in your app because I had a feeling it'd be a tough one.

First of all, your performance is pretty good. I had the opportunity to see you as an XO first-hand and you fully met my expectations and ultimately impressed me. I've heard and personally witnessed some of the events and behaviors which caused people to turn against you, but it seemed like you turned things around. But that Nya shit, man. That Nya shit really made me reconsider. That being said, you've made it clear you're cutting that and your other frustrating gimmicks out - I can respect that. But I'm not sure you won't pull more shit in the future.

That being said, I think the complaints about your character's age and your enlisted-to-officer story are a little bit nitpick-y. Your story is OK, though it's basically just a record of your promotion history. I haven't personally read your backstory but some of the details are very snowflake-y. I think it would've been better if you took a more nuanced approach with this whole thing, really.

As much as I hate to be neutral on this whole thing, that's what I'm gonna have to do. Neutral with a slight lean towards -1. Maybe if I get the chance to see you in action again that'll change.
    Last edited by scsnv; 03-05-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been warned not long ago for your LRP as command staff by adding "Nya~" to almost every sentence and announcement you've made in a round which put a lot of people off. When you asked what you could do to improve your chances to be accepted as CO you got told to cut this out, but as protest you've just changed it to adding "I suppose" to every setence, at that point I couldn't figure out what purpose that served.

If we'll add this screenshot to it, I don't think you should be whitelisted with such an attitude. Your application is okay, but it's not enough to cover up for everything else and convince me to give you a plus.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to neutral, personally I think you made a big mistake, but since you posted your side.
    I won't condone what you did, but I won't condemn you ether.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-05-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was leaning towards giving you a shot but ExGame's post killed that. That kinda response to Cakey is immature and unnecessary. I don't trust you to keep a level head in game if you're going to act like this OOC.

Last edited by ColonelCorazon; 03-05-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annnnnd there it goes. That's a -1 from me after ExGame's post.

I really wanted to give you a chance at first, man. I really did. But I don't think you're mature enough to meet the standards of the CO whitelist.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaaaaand there we go. I really though you'll had the maturity that you were missing the last time even with the Nya thing. But this attitude is too much. Even if ICly it could work, this kind of OOC attitude is pretty much a big no no and could make you lose self-control easily, creating too much problems ICly.

Changing my vote from +1 to -1.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before this gets derailed any further, I will address everyone switching to -1 regarding what happened on Discord last night/this morning. I missread the kind of relationship I had with Cakey (well the devs in general to be honest) and acted far too comfortable with him since I have been a CM member for almost a year, leading me to believe my kind of banter would be acceptable. What I said was meant to be nothing more than a simple meme following a 20 minute long discussion with Cakey regarding the way military procedure with commissioned officers work.

Now while I know that even with context, what I said looks pretty bad, but the situation was handled quickly and I sincerely apologise for overstepping my bounds. I ask that you do not judge how I will act in the future based on a one off missunderstanding of the situation. Once Cakey made it clear that he did not see what I said as the joke it was, I apologised to him (in private) and he stated that he did not want me banned for it.

Please reconsider me as a CO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point I'd rather see you play in CIC as XO or SO to show you can play a reasonable character and show that you could be trusted with CO. I also expect better behavior from you in general if you want whitelisted.

My -1 stands. Reapply in the future.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. -1