Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Viperious - Commander Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical 445 View Post
    I'm sorry, I hate dumb ass gimmicks, just gonna say it. Accents and shit are fine, but memes and unneeded annoyances that you have to constantly listen to are just fucking annoying. I see that your app is pretty good, but deep down I do not trust you to uphold the standards of Commanding Officer. I'm going to have to -1 this. I suggest waiting a bit and recreating a new character to remove the stain from your current name. I know you regret the dumb Nya thing, but if you were accepted, I wouldn't be able to forget about it. I just do not trust you with the role, but further down the road, I would surely be with you.
    As previously stated I've already abandoned the previous character and have already played a round as XO and PFC with my new character.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    As previously stated I've already abandoned the previous character and have already played a round as XO and PFC with my new character.
    As stated, further down the road I would be willing to +1, but at the moment I am just not feeling it.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated, further down the road I would be willing to +1, but at the moment I am just not feeling it.
    ok, fair enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, It does seem you understand well enough. I feel I may be looking at this too harshly. I do not want my opinion to negatively affect your chances at the application. You DID abandon the character.

I am switching to neutral as I do not think it is right for me to totally condemn your effort placed into the application based off some regretful memes.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, It does seem you understand well enough. I feel I may be looking at this too harshly. I do not want my opinion to negatively affect your chances at the application. You DID abandon the character.

I am switching to neutral as I do not think it is right for me to totally condemn your effort placed into the application based off some regretful memes.
    Thankyou. Also I want everyone to note that I don't mean to come off as overly aggressive or reaction, I just want to get as many replies out as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by Viperious; 03-05-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when it was lowpop? And you were the ONLY CIC staff we had? And you decided to deploy and die? -1

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Remember when it was lowpop? And you were the ONLY CIC staff we had? And you decided to deploy and die? -1
    Yeah, I remember when I did that 5 months ago, thanks for reminding me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also vi.jpg

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we keep posts relavent to the CO application? Not bringing up something that happened in July 2018

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I think:

In terms of doing what a Captain is supposed to do for round flow, I think you have enough experience on doing that. However, I both look forward and am also concerned at how you will be able to deal with people bullying you as Captain. My question is: Why have your cat-girl meme character as a Captain? Why not just make a different character?

Anyways, answer these questions:

1. Briefing starts and you have people with fire extinguishers zipping around on office chairs, people throwing smoke grenades, engineers dismantling your glass windows and numerous others engaged in disarm spam fights. You have no MPs, what do you do?

2. You are playing on Ice Colony and the entire marine force is in front of Excavation Caves fighting 1 Praetorian, 1 Boiler and 2 Sents. What do you do?

3. Tell me all the meta-strategies for marines on all maps.

4. Marines get stomped and dead chat is full of people saying you are a terrible Captain. What do you do?

5. Some marine in squad comms is agitating an entire squad via ultimately innocuous statements and isn't actually doing anything wrong. What do you do?