0 Thread(s)
    ok here we go erick

My squad leader layouts.
    The medium range layout:
    L42: QFA + EB + Synthetic Carbon Stock
    Primary: m37a2 pump shotgun with rail light+gyro+ recoil compensator
    Webbing
    Motion detector on belt as always.

Not effective against preds, empress, or T3s. Perfect against T1s and some T2s.

The short range+super damage punishing layout
    Secondary: M37A2 pump shotgun + BC + Mag harness + Angled grip
    Brown webbing vest
    Primary: Rail light+Gyro+Recoil compensator, use to stun then follow up with a point blank from your secondary BC shotgun, perfect against T1s and T2s and almost a guaranteed solo kill.
    Two M15 nades.
    Motion detector on belt.
    First aid kit with peridaxon+bicardine+kelotane+tramadol pill bottles+advance trauma kit+5 splints
    Very effective against predators and T3s, aim for the mouth, two pred kills in one day with this layout.

The I don�t give a fuck layout
    Primary: M39: BFA+Reflex Sight+Suppressor+SMG stock and all the m39 AP ammo you can get.
    Webbing
    Motion detector on belt, set to long range mode.
    First aid kit with peridaxon+bicardine+kelotane+tramadol pill bottles+advance trauma kit+5 splints
    Not effective against predators, empresses, Crushers.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 03-31-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    ok here we go erick

My squad leader layouts.
    The medium range layout:
    L42: QFA + EB + Synthetic Carbon Stock
    Primary: m37a2 pump shotgun with rail light+gyro+ recoil compensator
    Webbing
    Motion detector on belt as always.

Not effective against preds, empress, or T3s. Perfect against T1s and some T2s.

The short range+super damage punishing layout
    Secondary: M37A2 pump shotgun + BC + Mag harness + Angled grip
    Brown webbing vest
    Primary: Rail light+Gyro+Recoil compensator, use to stun then follow up with a point blank from your secondary BC shotgun, perfect against T1s and T2s and almost a guaranteed solo kill.
    Two M15 nades.
    Motion detector on belt.
    Very effective against predators and T3s, aim for the mouth, two pred kills in one day with this layout.

The I don�t give a fuck layout
    Primary: M39: BFA+Reflex Sight+Suppressor+SMG stock and all the m39 AP ammo you can get.
    Webbing
    Motion detector on belt, set to long range mode.
    Not effective against predators, empresses, Crushers.
    For me I never understood the appeal of an MD on the belt, usually for me since I'm a shotgun main I take the ammo rig, with an M41 on my back slot

Times like this make me realize we need another rail attachment point that allows us to possibly add weapon mounted MD's, of course they would have some drawbacks.

Godspeed Dinkle you magnificent bastard o7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobubba7 View Post
    For me I never understood the appeal of an MD on the belt, usually for me since I'm a shotgun main I take the ammo rig, with an M41 on my back slot

Times like this make me realize we need another rail attachment point that allows us to possibly add weapon mounted MD's, of course they would have some drawbacks.

MD on belt = HvH cheat sheet. HvH turns to shit once everyone has their light off, but then with your handy dandy MD, you can see them creeping around in the dark.