User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has CM-SS13 gone to shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is akin to everything man. Old players leave, new players come in and give a fresh breathe of air to the game. New players doing new player things and old players leaving? It's not just you, this is how EVERYTHING works. It may bother you, but the game was stagnating before Sseth made that video.

Sure, new things were being added, but the same players doing the same thing every round really took the fun out of the game. The same marines who never let go of their buckshotgun because the same lurkers who always know how to permastun you, Delta having the majority of players, which in turn, kept getting more players hopping in there to hang out with their friends and get attention, turning them into absolute butt monkeys memeing anything.

It just got boring. Now? We got these new players on both sides learning, marines spreading out into different squads because they make new friends. I love it, you never know what new tides bring, they can bring art, innovation, ideas, etc etc. Just need to fix the lag, y'know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People hate change. I don't think I've seen a single gaming community where there isn't a loud minority lamenting the loss of the good old days. Even newly released games have people moaning about how things were better in Beta/Early Access.

New blood is good. New ideas is good. Generally speaking...
    Last edited by That Happy Cat; 03-31-2019 at 06:28 AM.