User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A discussion about ethnicity (skin tone) and the proportion haircut-head sprite.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda agree because it also makes a pain in the ass when I do the mini survivor events.
    Everyone I spawn its ether White or White. I would love to add other skin tones.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason we have these skintones is entirely my fault.

Feweh asked for any black person in OOC to ahelp. So I came in and ahelped. And he gave me a few pallates to look through. So I picked our current one because it makes people look weird.

But I picked this one in particular because the one that made black people look purple and ashy.

I'm sorry.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    To be honest, I think the retarded haircolour choices are more of an issue.
    this is a goofy take imo, bright neon hair colours perfectly fit the retrofuturistic "cyber nam" aesthetic of Aliens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arabian/persian ethnicity gives a good skin tome

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    The reason we have these skintones is entirely my fault.

Feweh asked for any black person in OOC to ahelp. So I came in and ahelped. And he gave me a few pallates to look through. So I picked our current one because it makes people look weird.

But I picked this one in particular because the one that made black people look purple and ashy.

I'm sorry.
    of course it's you that makes aryan blood the default skin tone lmfao you cant make this shit up

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Character customization is a VITAL part of the game, specially if there's any sort of RP involved. I just wish they brought the old hair styles back, like the bedhead variants and the beehive (the beehive literally looked like a variation of a ponytail really, no reason to remove it, just re-name it).

Having skin variations would be nice for mini-events. But please no green men running around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    Attachment 462

Because bright blue/pink/neon green hairstyles are authentic to the Marine experience.
    bold and brash, more like belongs in the trash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuu View Post
    Oh well, I'm sure you guys will figure it out.
    Hahaha no we won't. Thanks for trying and all the other effort you'd put in.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeether View Post
    Agreed. Character customization is a VITAL part of the game, specially if there's any sort of RP involved. I just wish they brought the old hair styles back, like the bedhead variants and the beehive (the beehive literally looked like a variation of a ponytail really, no reason to remove it, just re-name it).

Having skin variations would be nice for mini-events. But please no green men running around
    I personally want for all the bedhead styles to return, not just the 3rd.

I miss my old biker looks